Notices

Horrid Nightmare

Old 11-06-2012, 06:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Horrid Nightmare

Last night I had a terrible nightmare. Hopefully someone here can give me some insight.

Here goes:

I was running very, very, very hot water in my sink in preparation to clean. I remember lifting up the faucet handle and pushing it all the way over to the left. I didn't pay attention to the sink or what I was doing because I was preoccupied with something else.

When I looked back at the sink to check the water level, there were four adorable and very small golden puppies in the scalding hot water. I think one was already dead. All of them were suffering and almost dead. I remember seeing one's eyes flutter.

I was immediately sick to my stomach but there was nothing I could do to help them. They were too far gone. All I could do was let them die.

Then, I went on to dream other dreams but I kept having flashbacks of the sink full of suffering and dying puppies.

Because of my neglect, I killed four sweet, beautiful, innocent little lives and when I realized what I'd done, it was too late to save them.

Thanks.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oh, and there were some baby bunnies in there too.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I did some research and found some interesting information on what dreams can read. I should have remembered the website so I could credit it. Here's what I found.

To dream of a puppy represents emotional protection that is constant. Doing everything you can to defend yourself or believe in yourself. It may also reflect how wonderful it feels to always be able to use something to face a problem.

To dream of a rabbit represents timidness or being easily intimidated. It may also reflect shyness

To dream about death represents change. Your personality or life situation is transforming for better or worse. An area of your life has come to an end, an era is over, or roles are shifting. You may also be preoccupied with someone else's death or illness.

To dream of water represents negativity or uncertainty that you are experiencing. An unpredictable situation. Water may also reflect a negative emotional state such as fear or ill-intentions. Our negative unconscious thoughts and emotions. Negative situations that bring uncertainty, the unfamiliar, obstacles, or unwanted changes.
To dream of hot or boiling water represents emotional turmoil or very active negative thinking patterns. You have fears, desires, guilt, or some other negative thinking pattern that is imbalanced or excessive. It may also reflect bad intentions you have for someone you're angry at.

To dream of running water represents negative situations or uncertainty that you are noticing all the time.

To dream of a kitchen faucet represents preparation to take control of a problem. You may be getting ready to deal with a problem on a ongoing basis.

A running faucet reflects a constant or consistent attempt to deal with a problem.

To dream of hot water represents the exacerabation or worsening of problems. Negative emotions that are being encouraged. It may also reflect a heightened sense of uncertainty or fear. A sign that a problem has been neglected or allowed to increase in severity.

To dream of a dead or dying dog may represent giving up. You may have lost something that gives you confidence or makes you feel safe.

To dream of a dog represents emotional protection. The type, size, and color of the dog all reflect how you choose to protect your emotions or confront problems.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:50 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I just wanted to be clear.....the puppies and bunnies were not drowning. They died from the temperature of the water. That's why I didn't look up drowning.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:00 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Getting there!!

Do you think the puppies represent your kids?
Old 11-06-2012, 05:19 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

That thought had crossed my mind.