Blogs

Missing my angels

Old 01-25-2005, 01:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Missing my angels

Lately, I've been spending a lot of time thinking about all the angels I have lost. I'm only 21 and I have lost 5 friends, a newphew, a dog and many family members. As the days go by I stand and look in the mirror at the tattoo I got in memory of my nephew, Alexander Robert. That little boy was my life. He kept me breathing when I didn't want to breathe anymore. This July (05) He'd be 5 years old. I look at other kids and think about him. How I miss holding him, rocking him, kissing him. My nephew and my dog were my angels. They were so innocent! They loved you for you. I miss them both so much. I have their pictures all around my room. :tissue: Lately I just can't stop thinking about them. They only died a few months apart. I close my eyes and I can still see the look on both of their faces. My nephew's was a face of saddness, tired of fighting to live. My dog's was mommy why is this happening, save me

All my issues are coming out today!
Old 01-25-2005, 02:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Morning Glory

It's so much harder when they are pure and innocent. There is that need to care for them and the helplessness that there is nothing you can do. Oh what a sad pain that brings to us.

My prayers are with you. Feeling your emotions is healthy. I'm sorry you have to go through this.

Many hugs,
MG

Old 01-26-2005, 08:18 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Jessica i just wanted to say my prayers are with you ,
I lost my son 16 years ago to sids and just jan 14 lost my mom and it is the hardest thing i have had to deal with so i know how you feel ...
Please know im thinking of you *Maria*
Old 01-31-2005, 01:11 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you both for caring and being there for me!
Jess
Old 02-02-2005, 10:27 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I lost my dad Feb. 28, 2004 and I lost a brother when he was 3 years old he drowned and my other brother had open heart surgery at 3 weeks old, lost three cousins to drunk drivers, my grandfather, grandmother, 4 aunts and two uncles and all my great-grandparents and all my great aunts and uncles 18 of them. I'm 26 years old and have legal guardianship for my grandfather who is still living I know how you feel. It so hard to deal with. Sometimes I can't cry anymore. I hope the best for you and will pray for you.

If Tears Could Build A Stairway

If tears could build a stairway
And memories were a lane
We could walk right up to heaven
And bring you back again
Our hearts still ache in sadness
And secret tears still flow
What it meant to lose you
No one will ever know.
But, now we know you want us to
mourn for you no more.
To remember all the happy times,
life still has much more in store.
Since you'll never be forgotten,
We pledge to you today.
A hallow place within our hearts
Is where you'll always stay.

~Author Unknow~

This poem has helped me and also I designed a web-site memorial for my dad it has helped me also it keeps me busy and I get to look at all his pictures whenever I want www.geocities.com/brianfino2005/

Maybe you can design a web-site it's free
Here is the link: www.geocities.com

You can make it how ever you want

God bless you,
Nicole