Blogs

How do you forget someone you love?????

Old 11-11-2007, 09:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Iamanaddict

How do you forget someone you love?????

when i got clean i did it for my ex and i stayed in recovery for myself me and her used together and got clean together but i worked a program and she didnt well i left her because she was still hanging out with people who used and she relapsed a lil before that but now she has gone to the heavier drugs and we recently kind of got back with eachother but i want to forget her but i do love her i just miss my friend,and lover!!!!:praying
Old 11-12-2007, 04:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm sorry (((thru)))

I don't have any personal experience with this, but my son and his ex-gf sound a lot like you and your girl. Their relationship revolved around their using and was very toxic, for both of them. My son got clean in jail, they lost touch, but every once in awhile, she turns up again and it's like the moth to the flame. The last time she showed up caused some real problems between my son and his fiance, because he thought he could still be friends with the ex. I think he's finally realized and accepted that the ex is part of his past and has to stay there.

Congratulations on your clean time, that is so awesome, and prayers as you work your way thru this.