Notices

Rain

Old 09-08-2006, 06:50 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Grateful for the evening rain again tonight maybe be able to have some weeds to mow
Old 09-09-2006, 01:59 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

Morning ((Gainor))... are you busy Mrs...!

Im grateful that i can apprecitate the smell of cut grass, especially in the late summer evenings...!

Have a Good weekend ((G))......

Im grateful that our ((Vic)) is gona do some work for the earth as we are the earths Gardeners...! WE must protect her...!

Old 09-10-2006, 04:22 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Morning ((Gainor)) just poped in too let you know that i bumped up the gardening thread ...in what is recovery...Its a great thread ...!

You might have seen it ...

Hope your haveing a great day .....Im off to re-pot lots of plants...!

Later Sweetie ...XxX...!
Old 09-10-2006, 05:31 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Another day that I wake up and it looks like it has been still raining. Right now a heavy mist might as well be rain. Light rain maybe. Grateful for it today, another day to stay inside and paint my apartment.

Love Vic
Old 09-10-2006, 07:09 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Hi Vic, Arura!
My fingers are typing slow these days, freezing up for the turn to chilly days of autumn. Turning on the heat in this room for the first time this year, it appears this house is now down to a mere three functional electric baseboard heating units, as now this one has shorted out too. The house is heated primarily by wood stove but it's not cold enough yet to build a fire, so, blankets and hot cups of coffee suffice. The overcast skies make it seem colder than it is. But overcast brings potential for rain, and I never denounce rain! Especially not this drought year. Could change over to snow any day now. I'll take this 47 and overcast for now, graciously.

It's another harvest day about set to begin. The gardens are now in full production, where they should have been in August, but for the drought, everything endured set-back. Now playing catch-up before killing frost takes it all down for the season. It all keeps me overly busy, but busy is definitely better than bored. And redoing the entire kitchen this month too, stripped the wallpaper yesterday, and discovered to my disgust that years of not cleaning above the cupboards results in terrible grease and dead bug build-up. I'm not country hermit hick material, but if anyone saw above those cupboards they'd surely wonder about that...

Onward with the projects of this day. You know, I cannot be clear enough about this, how grateful I am for the good people I've met here at SR, and the extreme importance this has had on moving me to the point I'm at. Of being connected. Of not killing my brain through chemical overdose. Of not losing everything precious and dear to me to this addiction. I was on that road, careening straight for the cliff. Making a hard right turn now and perhaps will steer clear of going over the edge as a result. Still in a hard turn now, hoping not to flip the car, but I think, I think, it's under control...

Yes, grateful so for you all...
Old 09-11-2006, 04:50 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Morning ((Gainor)) darlin...! im grateful for your shares...I love your writeing...!

You keep at it sistar... as your doing Great,..!

Have a great day sweetie...