Notices

Grateful for sunshine...

Old 10-28-2006, 05:42 AM
  # 381 (permalink)  
X IV

Good Morning!
Glad you are still willing to trek through this time Arura. It does get better. Time, time, time..... the great healer.
I would kill for a full nights sleep too. My little Doo doesn't get up to go outside but he certainly moves around in my bed waking me up as he spends 5 minutes rearranging himself.
I am grateful he is making it through the night potty wise though. It is getting cold outside! I am not looking forward to the rain as that will be a little uncomfortable. Oh well.. He is worth it.
Old 10-28-2006, 07:22 AM
  # 382 (permalink)  

Grateful for a warm weekend... It has been cold and rainy, blustery all week, and today & tomorrow are supposed to be sunny, around 70 F.
With all the window shades raised, I've still had to use electric lights most of the day, wasting power and burning out bulbs! (5 out of 8 in the kitchen, and I can't reach them without I climb up on the counter, don't trust my foot to do that, so I need someone tall and fit to come over!) I've been sewing like a madwoman, the tourist season is about over, and in the craft mall, things will pick up for a month, then drop. SO, I've been busy making hay, and will soon need to get a job to get me through the spring. I'm reading about every other day, just haven't come back and posted because of time, I will try to do it a bit more often. Love you all!

Vic, I hope you're well today! Oh, an afternoon nap is OFF my list, when I cave in to it, I'm up all night!!! But glad you can enjoy one. Take care!

Arura, How are you feeling today? I'm praying for you, my friend, and hope you will remember more of your doses, unsure what that means, but if it is important to your well-being, don't have so many left over!!! Do you exercise? If you work outdoors, you're pretty physical, but maybe if you take a brisk walk early in your evening, by bedtime, you'd be more tired? Not too late, or you'll be revved up, I've learned not to exercise after 5 P. Is it all from abuse/detox? Are you sure you don't have a sluggish thyroid or some other process going on? Take care!

L, Oh, I'm so glad little Doo is a free boy now! And growing up, not having to poddy in the night, sweet! Give him an extra cuddle from "auntie Kim", ok? Bless you for fostering that precious little furbaby! Take care!
Old 10-29-2006, 12:10 AM
  # 383 (permalink)  
Trying to do the right thing.

Morning ......

They played with the clocks, its only 7am and it bright/dull already...They put the clocks forward...1hr,..in the winter n back again in the summer...as it can be dark until 8am ish in the winter,..Time for the winter ware to come out,...!!!

I know what your saying there about making New friends (((Vic))) hard isnt it...!!!

((L)),...the pull down went well,...so its 3,1/2mgs now,...hey,...I feel fine,..cold but ive got a big Lama wool jumper on,...hehe,..n the heating,...so its not so bad,...! yep time is the only true healer,...!!! Im surprised how i feel i thought i would be all over the place but im not,...??? Good...!
The full nights sleep is an elusive creature ehy,.....!!! I think we could all do with one of those,...lol...Im Glad its your week end and you can now relax abit,...! Enjoy you time off Honey.... n Thanks,...xXxxxx...!

(((((Kim))))))) I know what you mean i could do with someone tall n fit to come over,...lol... How is your foot now...???
Im so glad you poped in ,...oh What do you make,....??? i love to make things,...!!! and you work a stall with it,.... thats Great,...Thats a good thing to do,...!!!
Yep i execsie, but work has been on the back burner, during this pain thing as i dont want to do any damage,...as it's a Very pysical job,...your leaning n stretching all day on ladders,...under this n that or up the walls,...plants get everywhere,....: ) so, ive not been working for the past few weeks,...!
I keep getting calls wich is good but,..if i dont do some soon it will dry up over the winter,..so i will have to make a push for that soon,...maybe after i see the DR,...???
Im so Grateful you poped in...!

Im Grateful that things have settled down in many ways,...!

Lots giong on for me but would take a week to type,...lol...

Love n Light as they say...xXx...! Have a peaceful day ....xXxXXXXxxxxxx...!
Old 10-29-2006, 05:19 AM
  # 384 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Another lovely day and it looks like the sun is out already! changing of clocks back a hour makes a big differrence
Old 10-29-2006, 06:11 AM
  # 385 (permalink)  
X IV

Good Morning,
The time change never really disrupts me to much. I am grateful for that.

I gave Doo cuddles from everyone. Last night there was noise outside and he woke up doing his growling watch dog thing. lol He is small but noisy.
Gracie is doing well too. I had to give her a nasty pill and I was nervous. She was a sweetheart about it though. She is such a great cat. Last night she and Doo where cuddling. .
Well, it is my weekend and I am grateful.
Extra time to do whatever. I am going over to my sponsee's house this morning. I love her so much!!! We are working the steps again. It is amazing what happens everytime I put pen to paper.
Old 10-29-2006, 12:05 PM
  # 386 (permalink)  

Afternoon, all. Grateful for another sunshiny day!
Time change is a bit of getting used to, but I'll get there.
Sweet that Doo & Gracie cuddle. With some of your weekend, maybe you'd make a picture of him without his cast, and post it up??? Back on the farm, all our dogs and cats played and slept together except for one cat who would socialize with nobody but us humans... Everyone respected everyone else.
Arura, I'm praying for you. Of course, you want to be careful until you see your doc. I make doggie things. Beds, mats, bandannas. I had wholesale clothes and embroidered them, now I'm starting a few simple patterns to make them instead. Things will slow soon, so I'll need to work outside for a few months. Not much stays open all winter besides food and grocers, but it's a living! If I can stay out of doctors and surgeons this next year, maybe I can stash enough aside for winter, LOL! Oh, yeah, the foot is healing, only a few raw spots left. It's still swollen, I've 3 more days of horse pills and I'm done.
Take good care!
Old 10-30-2006, 01:16 AM
  # 387 (permalink)  

Morning Im Grateful for the Sunny mornings ,...so much now,...!!!
as i get the seeds from the roof garden , n stash them away for next year,...Doing my Squirrel impression,...!!!
Its cold but fresh,...here now,...really nice,...

Im Happy today,....Im grateful for that as i managed to get thro a tough weekend ,...sober n safe...!
My friends have opened a new site and the truck is gona move soon,..all the fun of the fair but,..it's back to people n place's again,..! So ive got to do something soon,...?????????

(((L))) Im grateful that you had a good week end,...your sponsee is a lucky girl,...!!! I hope she makes it thro,... sending her some good thoughts too...!
Much Love to you ((L))...xXx...!

(((Kim))) its good to hear from you,...Im glad you foot is getting better,..!!!
A liveing is a liveing Honey thats the way i see it,...! I have to do drains n things like that,...and there is Always cat poo in the Gardens ,...Always...!!!
I end up doing some odd things in the name of Gardening,...it means Im not a roofer, or a tree surgon...or a skiviy ...!
any way that off my chest 'im back in the room',...!

((Vic)) much Love to you matey,....n Thank You for,...just being,...It means alot to have your help advice n surpport,...!

Have a wonderfully sunny day...
Old 10-30-2006, 05:34 AM
  # 388 (permalink)  
X IV

My ex has the camera so I can't take any pictures right now but I will after I get it back.

It is cold this morning.

Grateful for another day off.
Glad everyone is doing OK.
Grateful that I am washing all my sheets this morning. Tonight I will have a nice clean bed!
Old 10-30-2006, 06:37 AM
  # 389 (permalink)  

That was one of the BEST things about cgetting clean,...Clean sheets...!

Yes im grateful for clean sheets to honey,...a big thing really to me anyway,...It was...lol,...!

Really 'Clean Sheets' were a big thing for me in Very early Recovery,...!!!

Pen to paper...Good Reminder,!!!,...(((L))) you know how to hit the spot honey...!
When i start it wont stop,...and its painful, n hard n dark but i feel sad after,..not relived just sad,...that, that is me,...I have'nt done my journal for awhile ,....but i can write streams of it...!
Sad really...!

Migrane city in my head today...
Old 10-30-2006, 07:14 AM
  # 390 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Grateful this morning for another day of sunshine!

Grateful for all of you ladies that keep this guy under control!

Grateful that I am taking the steps that is for sure.

Um I just have to do this for my honey Arura
Old 10-30-2006, 09:43 AM
  # 391 (permalink)  
X IV

lol Vic. You made me smile.
Old 10-30-2006, 10:52 AM
  # 392 (permalink)  

Too right (((L))).............. Go on ((Vic)) we'll keep you in check not check's...lol.......Not going there,.... hehe...

We will get thro this and what ever life throws at us from now on with out useing,.,..as time has passed n change HAS happened,...That im Grateful for...!

Old 10-30-2006, 10:33 PM
  # 393 (permalink)  

Morning .....

Well im grateful i pulled the dose down,..Its now at 3mgs,...i dropped a 1/2 in 2 days,..no wonder im sweating and shouting at anything that moves,... ...!

So im going to leave it aslong as i can stand it,...! Then move down again,...I want to be off by Christmas,...!
That would be really good,...! spoke to my mum,...and my daughter has epilepsy........Temory interuted seizuers,.....That Petty mall....???
I need to speak yto Kalia,...! I dont want to look on the net i will get upset,...as im not there to comfort her,...!!!

Anyway Im grateful that ive made it through the drop and am on the other side of it now...!

Love to you all Today,...Happy Halloween...!
Old 10-31-2006, 05:45 AM
  # 394 (permalink)  
X IV

Morning,
Arura, I just can't repeat often enough how awesome you are doing. I am honored that you allow me to be a part of your journey. Keep on trudging. Don't give up. I think your goal of Christmas is a good one. What a spectacular present to yourself.

Morning Vic!! You made me laugh yesterday and that is a good thing.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:41 AM
  # 395 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Good Morning Ladies

Grateful that we can all laugh there was a time when I couldn't laugh at all

Grateful that we are one in spirit and together we can occomplish anything

Grateful that I had my hair cut then again
Old 10-31-2006, 09:56 AM
  # 396 (permalink)  
Disposable Hero

i am grateful for....

Faith
(1) : firm belief in something for which there is no proof (2) : complete trust
It gives me the strength; to Hope, to Love, & to Live.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:05 PM
  # 397 (permalink)  

Well it's still today,...Grateful to see you lovely folk,...!

(((Wolf))) Tis good to see you,...Ohhh 'Faith' theres a biggy...???

I'll think on that one,...
Old 11-01-2006, 05:30 AM
  # 398 (permalink)  
X IV

Grateful to know that there is a group of people spread around the world that think of me daily and who I think about too. The power of positive thought and love and concern is staggering I believe. That is powerful stuff.

Thanks to Vic for your post, it made me think about that.
Old 11-01-2006, 06:07 AM
  # 399 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Grateful for another day of yep yep yep

And for all of you here!
Old 11-01-2006, 09:43 PM
  # 400 (permalink)  

What a Golden morning it is,....((((Vic))))) Thank You,...xXx its Beautiful.

Im so Grateful for you lot,....!!! Its 5.40am n im awake,....but slept well....!
Yep its a 3mgs...!!! Grateful for that,...!!!

Anyway folks im just getting whats left of my brain together,...and will post more abit later,...!!!

Much Love to you as ((L)), you lot have helped save my life,....

Eternally Grateful.....xXx...