Notices

Gatitude is carry'n me right now

Old 04-03-2006, 06:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Gatitude is carry'n me right now

funny thing, at last nights meets. topic, yep, Gratitude.... for me today Gratitude is the action part of being gratefull... the action for me, post'n about Trish, not blow'n off my commitments in the rooms, being available for Nan and the Kids, and for me for that matter, my sponsees, reaching out, just doing poeple things... for this addicted person, lay'n in bed, watch'n Oprah ** no offence Miss Oprah} and eat'n Bon-Bons, aint gunna give me a f'k'n bit of Gratitude, it will lead me to use!!! ... as i'm dealing with life, on the old life terms bit, and it blows right now... my Trishy always said to me Pattee, you have a serenity like no other, you live rightly... i try to, but i am a alky/adict bottom line...shure, my beliefs in a God of my understandind, a Higher Power, The Powers That be all are a big part of it... for me, the belief part is the easy one.... the trust, a bit harder, and the faith, hold on to your Pink Cloud Rusty! ... the faith the most difficult part for me right now... prayer helps a lot, meditat'n helps a lot... my Gratitude is a kinda inner peace, a piece that everything will be ok. all is as it should... a hard one to see if i start to loose my faith... my faith comes easy, when life is grand. but when the bomb drops, and believe me, to me, this is a Atom Bomb... i'm trying to hold on to Serenity for dear life, my life.... this is the time i have to fend off my Band of Gypsy's ** committee members, bozos on the bus } ... they have the party hats on, the fire go'n around the campfire, and a party hat wait'n for Pattee to join them... shur a pill, a nice cold one would help for the moment... but only for awhile, when it wares off, wad'a i do then... yep, have MORE.... my Graitude for stil being sober keeps from joining the Gypsy Caravan... i do know that for me, bottom line, even when my beliefs, my trust, and my faith start to slide, and they have theses past few days... i stil have that Gratitude that i'm sob'a... what i wanted in the first place... i wasn't born with a bottle, or a crack pipe in my mouth, i was born with a mouth... and a big one ta-boot, lol...Gratitude keeps me alive.... i thank you all for being... good wishes to all, have to go, bur'n daylight, lots to do today... i love you all very, very much. xxoo, the (_|_), Pattee ...
Old 04-03-2006, 06:18 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

(((((((((((((pattee)))))))))))) Bless you............you and the family are in my thoguhts and prayers. *warmest hugs*

Old 04-03-2006, 01:27 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Pattee, it was Trish that was always there for me when my faith was shaken and I just couldn't find my hope anywhere, and it was she that told me that sometimes we just have to go on blind faith, where we can't see why we are where we are or where we are going, but that was what faith was all about, just trusting and letting ourselves be led. I've never forgotten that, and being able to pass it on to you sort of closes the circle, and I know she'd want me to share her words, and I'm grateful to be able to share them with you.

Hugs and Prayers of Comfort
Ann
Old 04-03-2006, 01:35 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

(((((((((( Pattee)))))))))

Thoughts and prayers for you and the family.

Thank you for a very powerful post

LOVE and HUGX

Lee
Old 04-04-2006, 06:48 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

2stop, justme, thanks so much, and ann, pass on anything you like... looks like i have a new family... xxoo, Pattee... ohoh, i found a pic of the John Lennon memorial we took in NY, when i reduce it, i send it...
Old 04-05-2006, 01:46 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

((((((((warmest, most comforting hugs I have))))))))))) coming your way...
Old 04-05-2006, 03:27 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
To Life!

Pattee;
I can only imagine your level of grief...But, you've seen the tape play all the way through, and you keep doing the next right thing. I can think of no other tribute of your love to Trish...

Shalom!