Notices

for Easter

Old 03-27-2005, 04:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

for Easter

I am grateful for this Easter Sunday, which speaks to me of springtime and new life. It is such a very positive day. I am thankful for Easter today.
Old 03-27-2005, 06:18 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
1 bite&all resistance crumbles

I am so grateful today on Easter. This whole weekend is such a testament of God's love for us. That Jesus died for us on Friday, and rose again today in order that we may have eternal life.
Material things and things of this world are so pointless in comparison to living a good life and helping and loving one another.
I am grateful that recovery - however imperfectly I practice it - has taught me this. I am grateful for God's arms of neverending love that are wrapped around me and all the people I love. I am grateful for this amazing website and the people on it.
I am grateful that I get to try and do better in my recovery and be a better example of God's love.
Happy Easter.
CAthy31
Old 03-27-2005, 08:13 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Stopping the tornado

My name says it all, I am greatful for life today. I am greatful for this Easter, where I awoke sober and without a hangover. I am greatful that I don't have the obsession to drink today. I am greatful to God today.