Notices

Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 94

Old 02-13-2022, 06:26 AM
  # 481 (permalink)  

Least, yes, the other day he did yelp when I took his harness of and then the next day he wimpered when he did his little puppy shake after coming back inside. Poor little guy. He seems much better today so I am keeping my fingers crossed. Least,Aly, and anyone else I may have forgotten thanks for your thoughts. Riley sends hugs.
Old 02-13-2022, 06:53 AM
  # 482 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Grateful to help my brother with a task yesterday, we don't see each other much.
Grateful for some time to plop down on the couch today and finish watching Dune, then treat myself to some fried chicken and the Super Bowl.
Two more days until vacation, I'm grateful we're off on another big adventure.
Old 02-13-2022, 03:48 PM
  # 483 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Alpine, both you and Pondy have dogs on bed rest. I hope Riley and GiGi both heal quickly so they can get back to the business of being dogs.

Tonight I'm grateful that Billie ate all her supper and then did a LW in the dog yard. Grateful for her peaceful presence in the den with me.
Old 02-13-2022, 04:13 PM
  # 484 (permalink)  

Gratefui for Least and her kindness to All Creatures Great and Small . Sending you good energy about your lease situation and your leg. I hope the swelling has gone done, dear one.
Alpine, I hope your baby, Riley and Pondy's GiGi are better very soon. 💗
Grateful my mom is coming home tomorrow. I am picking her up, I'm supposed to be there at 2pm, but I think I'll leave about 12:45p. Depending on traffic, it can take any where from 25 minutes to 50 minutes to get there. I want to help her pack and get ready to go, fill out any paper work that we have to, etc. I don't want to get there too early on the off chance I got Covid from mom and I test positive and have to wait in the car. Grateful I got her Sunday papers to her and spoke to her on the phone. She was very tired, but other than sleeping a lot, she is ok. I sure hope I don't have it. I feel fine, thankfully, so I'm probably just being paranoid. LOL!

Grateful that my eldest nephew, the one who has MD, got a promotion and a transfer to a fair amount north in CA. He's never been much away from home, except he went to FL and a few other places with his friends, the places he went when he was playing football, vacation. I think he's a little nervous about being away from home and his family for the first time. I'll have to send him a text wishing luck, even though he mostly doesn't answer It will be SO good for him to get away from his toxic parents. I'm sending him prayers, I don't talk to him much since his mother and I don't talk anymore. Grateful for him and his twin brothers and sister. 💗💖💘💜 Grateful he is doing so well at work and hoping his MD doesn't escalate. There is some intense denial in that house re: his MD, so he's not taking meds, etc. Let Go and Let God, it's all I can do, and pray.

Grateful for the Grat Pack .
Love and peace. ☮
Have Pleasant Dreams and a wonderful evening. Happy Valentines Day to everyone! 💗💖💘💝💟
Old 02-13-2022, 04:22 PM
  # 485 (permalink)  

Despite the cold..18 degrees and snowing I am grateful to have played paddle tennis. I actually was not cold at all
Grateful for my homemade pizza. I did a stuffed crust on my side
Grateful for my time in the basement cutting more fabric for another quilt
Grateful for the snow, it was so pretty to see the large flakes falling
Grateful for another sober day with a clear head
Grateful for Mr. Alpine
Grateful for my MIL and Mom
Grateful for all of you and SR
Old 02-13-2022, 04:53 PM
  # 486 (permalink)  

Grateful another day in God’s grace.
Grateful for healing and recovery.
Grateful for the rain we had early this morning.
Grateful for the evening and the promise of a good nights sleep.
Grateful for peace and safety during this evening.
Grateful for the support of all SR members here.

Old 02-13-2022, 07:25 PM
  # 487 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Grateful for progress.

Grateful for Billie sleeping so carefree on her blankies. I take great joy in giving her the best life possible.
Old 02-13-2022, 07:49 PM
  # 488 (permalink)  

Tonight I'm grateful for
- getting in a good hour long workout
-a nice zoom meeting with my family
-having a fire in the wood stove tonight

Sleep well friends.
Old 02-13-2022, 08:53 PM
  # 489 (permalink)  
Administrator

new thread:
https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...part-95-a.html (Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 95)