Notices

Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 93

Old 12-01-2021, 07:06 PM
  # 481 (permalink)  

So cute!
Old 12-01-2021, 07:53 PM
  # 482 (permalink)  

Thank you for those comments, Astro and AT. I am much better discussing my feelings than I used to be, and Mr F is better at listening and apologizing. So things are definitely better. Astro, hoping your rough patch smooths out too.
Least, hoping the gab works for you. Grateful for your upbeat attitude always
Aly, thinking of you too
Hi to everyone else. I want to get back to consistent posting on bedtime thread
Grateful to learn how to make a flax egg to use in baking
Grateful sonny boy got his angry bird game
Grateful for an understanding client
Grateful for Amazon packages
Grateful to mail the holiday cards
Old 12-01-2021, 08:03 PM
  # 483 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Fearless, glad you're communicating better and your spouse is too.

Aly, always thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.

Grateful that the neighbor kid came over at 10 and took Billie out. Now we can go to bed anytime we want since she's relieved herself.

Grateful for the good supper I had.
Old 12-01-2021, 08:17 PM
  # 484 (permalink)  

I wrote my Bedtime Grat on the Morning Grat. I woke up at 6, did some chores. I went to see my mom. The doctor said she needs to drink more and she loves plain, sparkling water, so I brought a bunch over. I think I'll have to go to the library for her again tomorrow. The 10+ books I brought her a couple of days ago, she's read them! The PT wants her moving around more and out of her bed. She can be stubborn. I think she get's afraid possibly. She sort of reminds me of a fear aggressive dog when she is like that. So we were both going to gently speak to her and I'll try and take her out for a walk, at least in her wheel chair until she doesn't need it. She's walking some with the PT, so that's good. There are some problems. I am learning to become a lot more patient that I've ever had to be. I wish she was a little more motivated to move a bit more. I suppose it hurts. I just know she won't get better unless she moves more. Jeez, I don't really want to talk to her about this.
My sister came through for me, Yay! She helped me get mom's bills squared away and then helped me clean my room and is coming back Friday. She wants to paint it and get a new bed. She was really nice and I'm so grateful for her help and support. We'll see about the paint. My back/hip/leg are still really hurting after practically lifting my mom up the stairs the night she fell. I'm talking to a P.A. Thurs about my ablation. I'm going to mention the pain. Maybe she'll have an idea. Probably an appt.
Thank you, Fearless. Thinking of you too.
Hope you're feeling better, Least.
Love to you all. Pleasant Dreams everyone!
Old 12-02-2021, 05:15 AM
  # 485 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Aly, I'm glad you got some help from your sister and that your Mom is doing better, wow that's a lot of books to read but it's definitely good for the brain activity!

Fearless - Glad to hear you and Mr F are doing better

Grateful I plowed through the arm pain last night and played music for over an hour.
Grateful the CBD oil is helping with the pain and sleep issues a little.
Grateful I got my wife's car emissions checked and registered for another two years.
Grateful for the yummy pork chop & rice bake I made for dinner.
Old 12-02-2021, 05:55 AM
  # 486 (permalink)  

Billie is really adorable, least!
Old 12-02-2021, 06:39 PM
  # 487 (permalink)  

Hi all, I've skipped a few days but coming back. Trying to keep it a habit

Tonight I'm grateful for-
-a phone call with my dad
-supportive siblings with making decisions about Dad
-getting a bike ride in
-interacting with friends and neighbors

Have a good evening all.
Old 12-02-2021, 07:28 PM
  # 488 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Thank you Sneezy! She really is my soulmate. She has my heart wrapped around her dainty paws. Here's my favorite picture of her, altho the neon orange collar has long been replaced by a Mutts collar with pictures of Mooch and Earl.

I had a DNA test done on her a year after I got her. It said she was 62.5 % beagle, 25% chihuahua and 12.5 % mixed breed. She certainly has the "beagle bay"

Old 12-02-2021, 07:32 PM
  # 489 (permalink)  

So cute!
Old 12-02-2021, 07:57 PM
  # 490 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

She's a bit smaller than a beagle, and has a barrel chest. It almost looks out of place on her slim body. But she still is in very good shape, despite not having been walked in two months since I've been out of commission. I wish my back pain would go away so I could walk her again.

Tonight I'm grateful that the neighbor kid got my text, albeit a bit late, and came over to take Billie out. So she's relieved herself for the night and that's a relief to me.

Here she is the first day I got her. She chewed up that harness so I had to put a collar on her for her tags and got a walking harness to only put on her when we went anywhere.

Old 12-03-2021, 05:12 AM
  # 491 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Grateful for three nights of fun events in a row, tomorrow is our biggest and most fun show of the year.
Grateful for the funny security guards I worked with last night, it's good when we can laugh while we work.
Grateful my wife and I got the house cleaned up yesterday and we can enjoy our home decorated for the holidays.
Old 12-03-2021, 04:16 PM
  # 492 (permalink)  
Administrator

We continue here
https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...part-94-a.html (Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 94)

D