Notices

I am grateful for...

Old 12-04-2004, 08:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

I am grateful for...

My mom. My mom is a great mom. Yes my mom and me to not agree with alot of things but my mom is a wonderful woman. I guess it just takes time to realize how great your parents are. Iam remember the good thing not the bad anymore. iam trying to that is. All i now is that my mom might now show she cares about me but she really does.
Love,
Shana
Old 12-14-2004, 08:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

Kind of warms my heart right up to read that. There was a song out called In The Living Years. Goes through a guys struggle with his father. Too often we let the days slip past and don't tell the people that love us how much they mean to us. Ty for this post. I'm going to call home my self

chris
Old 12-15-2004, 10:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I am grateful for my 2 beautiful daughters ages 4 and 10.....I don't know where I'd be without those 2...As much as somedays I feel so stressed out with all the responsibility, the times with my children are all worth it to me and they are a blessing from God...The little things they do to kind've help in their own way...I will always try to be a positive role model for them and all we can do is say a prayer for their father to get well...
Old 12-15-2004, 01:28 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I am grateful for my husband and son. For sobriety, and for being able to deal with mom's illness sober.