Notices

Morning Gratitude ~ Part 98

Old 05-12-2020, 05:33 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Grateful RZ getting taken care of.Â

Grateful this terrible headache is not from drinking.Â

Grateful that when my daughter woke me up at 3 a.m. I had the presence of mind to talk myself through which mom I wanted to be: the mom of my lizard brain who wanted to just tell her her to go back to bed and stop fussing with stuff on her walls (it was making noise from the fan blowing on her) because she was panicking about all the stuff she woulnd’t get done, or the mom who was nice and laid down for a while and tried to bring comfort.Â

Grateful my standing date with my son went well. We called my dad and my son talked about all kinds of different stuff in Minecraft. For like half an hour with the elder this and the lapis laxuli this.Â

Grateful to be here.Â
Old 05-12-2020, 06:39 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Grateful for all your uplifting posts this morning

Grateful erratic is here with us. I’m so sorry about the loss of your dog!

Grateful for Jerry Stiller. Loved him!

Grateful to have watched forest Gump last night with family. Love love that movie and Tom HanksÂ
Grateful to have taken sonny boy to Target yesterday so he could spend some of his saved fun money on a ginormous LEGO setÂ

Grateful to set a new 30 day challenge - no more than 1 cup of coffee a day. It’s adding to my anxiety.Â

Grateful to stay in a routine as much as possibleÂ
Grateful it looks like Mr F and I are both safe as far as keeping our jobs for now. The pandemic emergency regulations in our industry are creating more work.Â

Grateful my Dad is moving to 24 hour care today if all goes well. Grateful for all the support around him since I can’t be there.Â

Grateful to remain flexible and strong.Â

Grateful this too shall passÂ

Grateful for all of you!Â
Old 05-12-2020, 07:21 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  
p***enger

Grateful that the example of my experience can help other people.
Old 05-12-2020, 07:53 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  

Grateful to be sober.
Grateful for the SR family.
Grateful that nothing is permanent and opportunity to change, progress and improve springs eternal.

Grateful for NL's thoughtful daughter spreading love and cheer in the form of little notes - how sweet.
Grateful also that you successfully banished midnight negativity. I hope that your headache clears soon.
Grateful PS enjoyed a lovely mother's Day - I hope all the mother's and maternal figures here also enjoyed their day
Grateful RZ is receiving treatment and care. I hope it went well, Rusty!
Grateful Daisy is excising old scrap - we have a store full of it that needs to go. I hope you enjoyed your soup, sounds yummy.
Grateful TC is free from panic and enjoying the stillness.
Grateful for Aly's nieces and nephews - I know how much joy they bring to your life.
Grateful for Courage's new specs!
Grateful warmer climes are on the way for Hev.
Grateful for everything in Austerities post, especially dogs!
Grateful sobriety is helping Mags to keep calm.
Grateful for Erratic's Day 1. I am so sorry for the loss of your canine friend.
Grateful for FBL.
Grateful Fearless enjoyed a movie night with the family and that sonny boy got a LEGO set - fun! So very grateful for you and Mr. F to have security in your jobs, a wonderful thing.

Take care, lovely gratters. You all bring me such joy, strength and serenity. Your wisdom and shared experiences are treasured.
Old 05-12-2020, 08:26 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  

Grateful to be up and getting some things done. Grateful to have a better attitude today than I did yesterday!!! Grateful for my compassionate, wonderful friends here.Grateful for some rain.Wishing Rusty well. I hope you are feeling better, dear one. Grateful for all of you and your wonderful posts.
Old 05-12-2020, 04:06 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  

grateful to maintain the spiritual connection
Old 05-12-2020, 04:56 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Grateful to finally get here, even though it's waaay past morning.
Erratic - Grateful for your Day One. Proud of you.
Numb - Grateful you opted to be the nice, comforting mom. Otherwise it comes back to haunt us later.
Grateful Mr & MrsFearless will have their jobs.
Grateful for RZ - always.
Grateful we are down to just a few boxes left to unpack. What is all this stuff?!
Grateful I have a dishwasher & garbage disposal after not having them for years.
Grateful I intend to start another diet soon. Intention is important. Pandemic sabotaged my healthy eating.
Grateful for your great posts - so much humor, courage, and determination.
Old 05-12-2020, 09:28 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  

Grateful for waking up sober, grateful for this community, grateful for peace.
Old 05-12-2020, 10:46 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
Magsie

Like NCJan, I’m Grateful for our SR Family :

Grateful Hev has a dishwasher. I know it’s for the way they sterilise-clean the dishes and not for  convenience.

Grateful for Erratic’s day one.Â

Grateful for all of you.

Grateful for Sobriety.Â
Old 05-13-2020, 01:13 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  

Grateful to be up this morning sober, present and alert.

Grateful that my middle of the night reminiscents about all the awful things I did when I was drinking are things that happened in the past and the past has gone. I'm beating myself up a lot lately for some reason and I need to stop.

Grateful to know that today's a new day and another chance to get it right.

Grateful for all my haves.

Grateful for morning tea, followed me a morning coffee.

Grateful and lucky to be well.

Grateful for P.S's reminder that you can 'snooze' people for 30 days on F.B, lol.

Grateful to read about Fearless's 30 day coffee challenge, I think I need to do that.

Grateful that Hevyn's packing is almost done and also that she has a dishwasher and garbage disposal. Very posh indeed.

Grateful to read all your posts and sorry that I don't have time to reply to them, I'm running late now.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers Rusty. Take good care of yourself.

Keep safe Gratters. xxx
Old 05-13-2020, 03:42 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  
Say cheese!

sry guys i am on day 1 today, thanks for your replies, just been finding it hard with losing my dog and i also got a talking to from my daughter this morn, so this is me taking a postive stepx

grateful for you all here and this is now my day 1 and back to saving money

grateful for my daughter and her phone call

grateful for this cup of coffee

grateful for all the time i had with my babies, doodle and pepper, which i will miss forever x
Old 05-13-2020, 04:05 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  
FBL
non-drinker

Grateful to see some old radio friends last night via Zoom and share some fun memories.

Grateful for another day sober.
Old 05-13-2020, 04:20 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  

Grateful for coffee!
Grateful that I lost 3 pounds so far.
Grateful that the sun is shining.
Grateful for a quiet morning and a few minutes to reflect.
Grateful for at-home hair color.
Grateful that my older son had a great day yesterday.
Grateful that my younger one is so easy to please.
Grateful for technology and the internet.
Grateful for my unbelievably cozy bed.
Grateful that my family is healthy and financially secure.
Grateful to be sober, and for everyone at SR.
Old 05-13-2020, 04:31 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  

Grateful for my wonderful husband.
Grateful for my sweet horse who I get to see later after a few days apart.
Grateful to be sober.
Grateful for you, the grat pack, my SR classmates and the admins

Grateful Aly is getting things done and that her attitude has uplifted.
Grateful RZ is maintaining spiritual connection.
Grateful Hev is enjoying her new garbage disposal and dishwasher. I hear you on the healthy eating, sister..this pandemic has kicked my butt and the scales are proving it.
Grateful for Austerities post.
Grateful for you, too, Mags!
Grateful Daisy is enjoying her morning teas and coffees. I'm sorry that your mind is running you through the lowlights reel, I have been doing that myself quite a bit lately. It's important to remind yourself of who you are now and who you are working every day to become. You are a wonderful, supportive, kind soul.
Grateful Erratic is with us on Day 1. You can do this, friend. I'm sorry that you are suffering the loss of your dogs.
Grateful FBL got to enjoy a Zoom catch up with old buddies.
Grateful PS is doing awesome and has lost 3lbs - well done! Grateful also to hear that your sons are happy and well.
Take care, all
Old 05-13-2020, 05:11 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  

Grateful Daisy is hopefully not spending more time or mental energy dwelling on the past. Grateful NC reminded her of the amazing, positive person she is right now. I appreciate Daisy so much every day! And I have no doubt all the family she is helping and loving feel the same.

Grateful to be working out in a bit. Our schedule is so off kilter and sometimes I think I’m going to do a workout with the kids but they are kind of lame workout partners, tbh. . Last night I did a kids youtube video with my son. He complained the entire time. Maybe that burns extra calories?

Grateful RZ’s spiritual connection is intact.

Grateful for the rain we got yesterday. Gobs of it.Â

Grateful for the sleep I got last night. 8 solid hours. Precious and beautiful.Â

Grateful to be here with all of you.Â
Old 05-13-2020, 07:27 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  

Grateful to be here and read all your grats! Â It means so much to me and helps me so much. I love you all!

Daisy, I hope you won’t beat yourself up for the past. You bring so much positive energy to this little computer family and forum. I have been doing the same lately. It’s been rough.Â

Grateful to hear back from my therapist. She’s just been really busy but working on getting a virtual session set up soon.Â

Grateful sonny boy sent me a most adorable YouTube video to express his feelings to me. It shows a teen boy dancing and singing to his mom telling her how cool she is and that he will love her for eternity. It is so darn funny and cute!Â

Grateful for another day to work on being the best version of myselfÂ

Grateful for each of you.Â
Old 05-13-2020, 08:03 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  

Grateful for a little rain yesterday and a pleasant morning today.
Grateful to wake up sober.
Grateful Erratic is on day one. Keep going!
Old 05-13-2020, 08:22 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Grateful to wake up sober.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:40 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Grateful for a productive walk with Billie in the warm sunshine. Grateful for Billie's devotion to me.
Old 05-13-2020, 11:14 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

<div>Mags - Yes, it's all about the sterilization.</div><div><br><div>Daisy - I periodically do that too. Those people were not the real us. I have to keep reminding myself of that.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Erratic - Very happy to know it's your day one.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>NC - I'm glad you'll be reunited with your dear horse.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Fearless - The video sounds great. I'm sure it meant a lot.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Grateful to see our Deserto.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Grateful for sunshine - but still no warmth.</div><div>Grateful for the many things to do in our new surroundings. Plenty of good shopping choices too.</div><div>Grateful to not let depression take over.</div><div>Grateful for every post today - they made me smile.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div></div>