Notices

Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 86

Old 03-06-2020, 04:27 AM
  # 301 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
It's my wifes birthday today, I'm looking forward to taking her out for a couple nice meals over the weekend and I'm very grateful for the 10 years we've been married, I can't wait to see what the future brings us!
Old 03-06-2020, 05:58 PM
  # 302 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Happy Birthday to Mrs Astro!

Tonight I'm grateful for a long walk with Billie today and for her steadfast companionship.
Old 03-06-2020, 09:24 PM
  # 303 (permalink)  

Happy b-day, Mrs. Astro!!! Have a great weekend, you two!♥
Grateful, I think, for an extremely busy night at ARF. I don't think too many people came in to do laundry today. There was SO much of it and it was kind of yucky. My partner didn't come in. She's having some issues, so I understand. I wore my gloves a lot. It's great exercise. I got a lot done,I am pretty sore and I know I will be tomorrow. One of my friends came in for a little while to help out. She was so tired, she ended up going home. I am kind of surprised at how much I was able to accomplish mostly on my own.
Grateful for all of you. Love and peace to anyone in need, suffering or struggling tonight.
Old 03-06-2020, 09:31 PM
  # 304 (permalink)  

Happy birthday Mrs A! Hope yiu two had a great din out
Grateful I am not alone in my bouts with insomnia
Grateful to enjoy a meditation class tonight. It was a sound bath. So awesome
Grateful to catch up on Survivor with family
Grateful to be going to bed sober
Old 03-07-2020, 03:34 AM
  # 305 (permalink)  

Gosh, I'm having to post a bedtime gratitude in the morning! I can't seem to squeeze in time at night anymore!

Hi everyone.

Grateful that I'm finally feeling more myself after suffering that terrible flu.

Grateful for letting go...

Grateful for chocolate.

Grateful for SR and for all of you, lovely grat pack!

Happy birthday, Mrs. Astro!
Old 03-07-2020, 07:24 AM
  # 306 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

I always post in the morning ButterMarsh, just due to changes in work & life routines!

Grateful we had dinner at Angry Crab Shack, live music outdoors, and a movie at home. Grateful to not wake up to an alarm, and being able to do light chores before I work a concert tonight.
Old 03-07-2020, 05:36 PM
  # 307 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Grateful for a long walk with Billie today and grateful for good dog walking weather.
Old 03-07-2020, 05:53 PM
  # 308 (permalink)  

Grateful to be going to bed sober on Sat night!
Grateful for all of you so very much.
Prayers for good sleep for all of us tonight.♥♥♥
Old 03-07-2020, 06:44 PM
  # 309 (permalink)  

Grateful for Hawaiian BBQ for dinner
Grateful for the silly things my cogs do. My big cat has a new ball toy and chases it around. His big belly wobbles back and forth and almost touches the ground. My little cat jumped in the new beach tote I bought and is all curled up in there
Grateful for a much needed very relaxing day
Grateful to catch up on some America’s Got Talent episodes with family. Grateful there’s so many good shows to watch. Astro, I think you had mentioned Messiah and Mr F and I started on that too
Grateful to turn off the news
Grateful to be going for a hike with a friend tomorrow
Grateful I have a small group of close friends and don’t need to have a lot
Grateful I don’t do social media
Old 03-07-2020, 07:44 PM
  # 310 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Fearless, if you have 'cogs', then Billie is a 'dat', as she is very cat-like in two things: napping and chasing the red dot.

Tonight I am grateful to be sober, from which comes everything good. When I look back at my drinking, I'm astounded by the misery I was inflicting on myself. So glad I don't drink anymore.
Old 03-08-2020, 08:25 AM
  # 311 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by Fearlessat50 View Post
Astro, I think you had mentioned Messiah and Mr F and I started on that too Grateful to be going for a hike with a friend tomorrow
Let me know if you like Messiah, lately I've been enthralled with The Outsider and True Detective season 3. Enjoy your hike!

Grateful that we're going out for breakfast this morning with my stepdaughter. Grateful for another relatively quiet morning.
Old 03-08-2020, 11:36 AM
  # 312 (permalink)  

Fearless, the kittens we get in the shelter are so darn cute. I love that your small kitty is curled up in your tote! When I put away newly disinfected toys, and they have kitties recovering, they get up and start mewing. They love the crinkly toys. I always sneak in more toys for them and it is really cute. I'll stay in there and put the toys away slowly so I can watch them. They just break my heart, they are so adorable.
Luke doesn't seem to mind cats either, once I told him they were not to be chased. He's so smart. He just kind of looks at them and they don't seem to be bothered by him, even though he's so big.
Have a great evening all. Love to you all too! ♥♥♥
Old 03-08-2020, 03:13 PM
  # 313 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Grateful for good dog walking weather today. Billie and I walked over 2 miles. And it was so warm, she didn't have to wear her coat.
Old 03-08-2020, 05:15 PM
  # 314 (permalink)  

Grateful to be sober tonight with no thoughts of drinking.
Grateful for a quiet day.
Grateful that my heavy cold seems to be drying up a little.
Grateful that g.son has had a good day with his mother, she's been over for the weekend and is back over to Spain tomorrow.
I'm so sorry that you've got all those health care problems Aly, it can't be easy.
Grateful to read Astro's lovely post. A very happy birthday to Mrs Astro.
Grateful to read about cogs and dats
Grateful to post here.
Grateful to everyone of you.xx
Old 03-08-2020, 07:16 PM
  # 315 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Always grateful to read others' grats and realize that we share a lot of the same thankfulness.

Grateful that Daisy's cold seems to be breaking up.

Grateful for the sight of Billie 'arranging', and then lying down on her blankie. She paws at it so carefully, sometimes lifts it in her teeth, and will often lie on it, only to get up and arrange it some more.

Grateful for every day I spend with Billie.
Old 03-08-2020, 07:28 PM
  # 316 (permalink)  

Astro, yes, I am enjoying Messiah
Least, love hearing about dats
Aly, you are the perfect volunteer for Arf. Love to hear the passion you bring to this and how much you love the animals
Daisy, glad you are feeling better
Grateful to have a great hike with my friend
Grateful to make jambalaya stuffed peppers and Mr F loved them too. Even sonny boy ate his own food (pasta and garlic bread) we all ate together and talked about the highlights of our day
Grateful my good friends husband had announced he is no longer drinking alcohol. He is the one Mr F usually drinks with. Maybe he will rub off on Mr F
Grateful to watch the final episode of the Good Place and the Buddhism reference to the analogy of a wave being like death. Once the wave crashes, it returns to it’s true nature, which is water. We never really die. We just return to our nature. A wave is just a temporary form of water, which still exists. It still gives me chills thinking about this.
Grateful for all of you
Old 03-09-2020, 05:19 AM
  # 317 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Grateful for a really nice weekend, just enough time to get some chores and errands done and lots of precious time with my wife and stepdaughter. Grateful for some time to play the guitar and do some cooking too.
Old 03-09-2020, 03:47 PM
  # 318 (permalink)  

Grateful for another sober bedtime.
Grateful that when the school phone to ask me could I go and collect my g.son as he wasn't too well, I was fit to do so. ( there wasn't much wrong with him, over tired after his manic weekend more than anything else).
Grateful to remember to order some aftershave onlinefor Mr D.B's b.day on Friday.
Grateful my little cat loves me so much, especially when I'm wearing my fluffy dressing gown, she loves to suck the cuffs on the sleeves for some reason.
Grateful for coffee.
Grateful my cold is much better today.
Grateful to read about Billie's antics with her blankie.
Grateful to read about Fearless's sonny boy with his pasta and garlic bread, o.m.g, that sounds so familiar, lol.
Grateful Astro has had such a good weekend.
Grateful for all of you. xx

Thinking about you Aly, I hope you're okay. xx
Old 03-09-2020, 04:24 PM
  # 319 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Grateful that Aly volunteers at ARF to help the critters. I saw a post on twitter that they had over 70 adoptions this weekend. So nice to think of all those animals going to their loving forever homes.

Grateful for good weather today. Billie and I got in several walks. We got our exercise and Billie got some quality time to sniff everything. We walk slowly and stop often so she can sniff. I wonder what it's like having such a sensitive nose.

Grateful for my blessings.
Old 03-09-2020, 05:46 PM
  # 320 (permalink)  

No wonder it's been so busy in the laundry room this past week!
Thank you, least, I hadn't seen that yet, Thanks for thinking of us that is a big week for dogs and cats.
I'm doing ok, Daisy, thank you for thinking about me. So glad you are feeling a little better. I have my good and bad days. I feel like there are a lot of things/people pulling at my time lately and I just don't have much to give right now, except what I'm giving. Anything extra is going toward housework and medical appts I have this month.
Grateful for all my Grat Pack friends. ♥♥♥