SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 85 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/442898-bedtime-gratitude-part-85-a.html)

Astro 11-01-2019 06:01 AM

Grateful for comfy slippers when the tile floor gets cold, I love this time of year. Grateful for a fun party in our friends driveway, good food and conversation. Grateful my son met with me and two men from my church yesterday for breakfast.

least 11-01-2019 03:53 PM

Grateful for another day with my beagirl Billie. :) Grateful that the headache I woke up with was not from drinking, and went away after I had my first cup of coffee. :)

Alysheba 11-01-2019 06:15 PM

Grateful to be a good sore from my volunteer shift at ARF.
Grateful for the people at ARF who have made me feel comfortable and good and to steal a line from Rusty, throw out the rotten tomatoes. Also, not so glad about my soreness. ouch.
Grateful for every person on this thread! You all help me so much in ways you don't even know. Thank you all for helping. oooxxx ♥♥♥

Fearlessat50 11-01-2019 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Alysheba (Post 7301477)
Grateful to be a good sore from my volunteer shift at ARF.
Grateful for the people at ARF who have made me feel comfortable and good and to steal a line from Rusty, throw out the rotten tomatoes. Also, not so glad about my soreness. ouch.
Grateful for every person on this thread! You all help me so much in ways you don't even know. Thank you all for helping. oooxxx ♥♥♥

Originally Posted by least (Post 7301396)
Grateful for another day with my beagirl Billie. :) Grateful that the headache I woke up with was not from drinking, and went away after I had my first cup of coffee. :)

Originally Posted by Astro (Post 7301080)
Grateful for comfy slippers when the tile floor gets cold, I love this time of year. Grateful for a fun party in our friends driveway, good food and conversation. Grateful my son met with me and two men from my church yesterday for breakfast.

grateful to be going to bed sober

Astro 11-02-2019 06:33 AM

Grateful for coworkers who have good work ethics and function together exceptionally as a team. Grateful I have some down time to rest this weekend.

least 11-02-2019 05:26 PM

Grateful to be ending the day sober, just like it started. :) Grateful for my friends and family, especially the four-legged family members. :)

Fearlessat50 11-02-2019 07:42 PM

So grateful the site is back to normal on my iPad. Not sure what was up with that and how it switched back. I swear I did nothing. Technology, ugh. But I am still grateful for it
Grateful for a relaxing day
Grateful husband cooked dinner
Grateful sonny boy tried a new food - cranberries. Not from a flavored gummy either. Actual real fruit. Yay!
Grateful to discuss what we are grateful for at dinner
Grateful to be watching Terminator II tonight
Grateful for each of you

least 11-02-2019 08:32 PM

Grateful for a friend's grandpuppy. :) Same breed as my Jack. :) I've got a soft spot in my heart for Shiba Inu's. :)

Citrus 11-02-2019 09:04 PM

Grateful my oldest son qualified to run at state cross country next weekend as a freshman.
Grateful my youngest won his last soccer game of the season.
Grateful the middle had fun hunting with friends this morning.
Grateful my daughter has a good job that she really enjoys.
Grateful my hubby did the majority of driving us all over today.
Grateful for Chipotle for lunch.
Grateful we stayed safe today in our travels and activities.
Grateful I am once again going to bed sober.
Grateful for SR. ❤

least 11-02-2019 09:17 PM

Grateful for Billie lying in my lap, dreaming, with her legs twitching and little woofs and yips. :) I always wonder what they're dreaming about...

Nic233 11-03-2019 07:43 AM

I am so grateful for my amazing boys.. I’m so proud.
I’m grateful that my health remains good
I’m grateful for the best family and friends
Im grateful for SR

Astro 11-03-2019 10:16 AM

Grateful for 10 hours of sleep, my work finally caught up to me. Grateful for hot coffee while I cook us a big breakfast.

least 11-03-2019 02:23 PM

Grateful for a nice walk with Billie. :) Grateful that our exercise keeps us both in shape. :)

Daisybelle 11-03-2019 04:46 PM

Grateful for another sober Sunday night.
Grateful for a relaxing day.
Grateful to get my last bit of ironing done.
Grateful to get packed lunches made and clothes laid out for tomorrow.
Grateful to make an apple crumble with some baking apples my mum gave me.
Grateful for a phone call from my daughter.
Grateful for a telephone conversation with my mum.
Grateful that my town has tied huge poppies to the lamp posts in honour of Armistice day.
Grateful my little Lulu cat is in for the night.
Grateful for a hot bath and comfy p.j's.
Grateful Fearless's Ipad is working normally again and grateful that her son tried cranberries, that's a step in the right direction, good on him.
Grateful Citrus's son qualified to run cross country as freshman next weekend, good luck to him.
Grateful that Least and Billie are always here, that comforts me somehow.
Grateful that Nic233 has joined us.
Grateful Astro had a good sleep.
Grateful Aly is safe and I hope your soreness has eased my lovely.
Grateful to each and everyone of you, I feel so lucky to be on this journey with you all. xx

Alysheba 11-03-2019 04:55 PM

Thank you Daisy!
Grateful for all of you so much tonight.
I am so tired for some reason, so I'll keep this short.
Grateful to my HP.
Grateful to be sober.
Have a wonderful evening, Grat Packers! All my love to you all! ♥♥♥

least 11-03-2019 06:56 PM

Grateful for Billie sleeping on her blankie, her after-supper nap. :) Grateful that she's my dog. :):) Grateful that I went to the shelter that day and found her shiny self. :)

Grateful for my sobriety, which makes all this possible. :) Grateful for all of you, my sober grat packers. :grouphug:

Fearlessat50 11-03-2019 07:32 PM

Good to see you, Nic
Astro, glad you got some sleep
Least, so glad you had Jack for so long and you have Billie now
Citrus, wow, that’s a lot of kids you have! I can’t imagine more than my one :)
Aly, I hope you get some rest
Daisy, I am always happy to see you
Grateful I got a lot of prep stuff done for rock painting party fundraiser next Fri. I still have more to do but glad I’m pretty organized and can do things in steps a little here and there
Grateful to get some work done. Not a lot, but enough to make me feel less stressed about the week ahead.
Grateful sonny boy found a new Netflix series for the family called The good Place. We binged some today and it is such an awesome quirky series.
Grateful my big cat Charlie gave us such a laugh today when he sat right in the middle of the Monopoly board and sonny boy tried to cover him up with money. Unfortunately he moved by the time I got my phone to try to get a picture
Grateful for guitar played by son
Grateful for each of you

Astro 11-04-2019 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by Fearlessat50 (Post 7302923)
Grateful sonny boy found a new Netflix series for the family called The good Place. We binged some today and it is such an awesome quirky series.

We binged season 2 of Jack Ryan yesterday, I'm grateful I don't feel guilty about a lazy day. I did manage to sweep the floors and cook dinner :D

ReadyAtLast 11-04-2019 03:01 PM

Grateful to be back here
Grateful to have binged watched The Crown
Grateful to have had a good day at work
Grateful to be in warm bed
Grateful to be sober

Alysheba 11-04-2019 03:11 PM

Welcome back RAL! ♥
Grateful that a kind of emotionally/mentally crappy day is closing down and I'm sober.
Grateful to have all of you here, my support sys, esp when it has been a rough one. For some reason, a low mood will just hit me, maybe out of the blue, maybe not. Sometimes distance allows for perspective.
Grateful ARF adopted out like 53 dogs and cats last week. Grateful for what they do for the community and veterans as well as death row dogs and cats. ♥
Grateful Astro got some sleep and was able to relax. Maybe one of the first times I've heard you say that. So happy. ♥
Grateful so much for all of you, my anchor, so I'll never go so far a drift as I used to!! Love and peace to all...♥♥♥