SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 85 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/442898-bedtime-gratitude-part-85-a.html)

Astro 10-25-2019 06:13 AM

Grateful that it's Friday and that we have friends flying in for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary and spend time with our children.

Austerities 10-25-2019 09:38 AM

Grateful for being in much better shape than yesterday and a year ago
Grateful for being sober and happy
Grateful for two whole days ahead all to myself

least 10-25-2019 03:15 PM

Grateful for Billie's energy on our long walks. :) Grateful that it's still decent weather. :)

Alysheba 10-25-2019 04:32 PM

I just lost my whole post! Darn.
I have a bad headache, so I can't recreate it. I think I'm having a reaction to the flu shot. I usually don't feel all that great after I get one. My doctor wants me to get shingles too. It runs on both sides of my family. My sister had it badly in her 20s. I had a friend that the same thing happened. All I know is that I don't want to get it!!!
Grateful for a nice lunch with my mom.♥
I hope all of you have a wonderful eve and sleep tight,.:grouphug:
So grateful for all of you. Love and prayers to anyone struggling or suffering tonight.
All my love to all of you! ♥♥♥

Daisybelle 10-25-2019 05:35 PM

Awww thank you Aly and feel better soon after your flu shot. I still need to phone and make an appointment for mine.

Grateful for a sober Friday night.
Grateful for a productive day.
Grateful to be here with you all.
Grateful for each and everyone of you. xxx

Sorry that's such a short list but I am so tired tonight. xx

least 10-25-2019 05:45 PM

Aly, definitely get the Shingrix shots. It's a series of two shots, six months apart. I had the old shingles shot about ten yrs ago, but the Shingrix shots are better protection. I noticed that after my Shingrix shots my arm itched for a few days and the injection site hurt. But I don't want to get shingles, so I put up with the shot effects.

:hug:

Fearlessat50 10-25-2019 06:01 PM

Astro, enjoy the celebration and time with friends
Auster, enjoy the time to yourself
Aly. So sorry you lost your post and have a headache. Hoping you feel better soon! Glad you had a nice lunch with your mom. I briefly read on the morning thread about your mom and what she has gone through. That’s a lot! You’re so awesome to support her
Grateful to help today at son’s school fundraiser event
Grateful to go to lunch with some other moms after.
Grateful to stock up on supplies for potential power shutoff.
Grateful to work a bit extra today in case school closes next week
Grateful for the firefighters
Grateful husband is making Brussels sprouts
So grateful for each of you

least 10-25-2019 06:44 PM

Grateful to be in a warm house on a cold night, with Billie at my feet and Lily meowing in the doorway. :) Grateful for my 'gots', as Rusty says. :)

Astro 10-26-2019 09:13 AM

Grateful for our yummy dinner and a fun evening, grateful to be preparing breakfast for our guests who will arrive soon. And really grateful for this cup of freshly brewed coffee.

Pondlady 10-26-2019 11:28 AM

Grateful for a rainy day.
Grateful I chopped all the ingredients for dinner, this morning.
Grateful for a sound roof over our heads on this rainy day.

least 10-26-2019 12:18 PM

Grateful that Billie and I got in one long walk today before it started to rain. :)

Alysheba 10-26-2019 01:42 PM

Grateful I'm feeling much better today. Watching Florida State U play Syracuse. So far the 'Noles are ahead, Yay!
Grateful I have the time to rest if I need it to get past the flu shot thing. Thinking back, I have had reactions to flu shots. I got the old shingles shot, that I had a severe reaction to. I'm kind of not in a hurry to get that one again, but I have to!
Grateful for my walk with Luke and what a good boy he is when we're out. Very well mannered.♥
Grateful for all of you so very much. Have a wonderful Sat all!♥♥♥

Lucinda2 10-26-2019 06:01 PM

Grateful for this forum
Grateful for the lovely crew at my spin class
Grateful for a nice country walk with the dog
Grateful that I have the health to do spin classes and long walks
Grateful for my lovely son who keeps in touch with his mother regularly from the other side of the world.

least 10-26-2019 06:55 PM

Grateful for the peaceful feeling I get watching Billie sleeping on her little blankie. :) All's right with my world when I'm watching her sleep. :)

Astro 10-27-2019 12:54 PM

Grateful that my sons 788 mile hike got off to a good start this morning.

Grateful for the surprise anniversary party my stepdaughter put on for us yesterday and for the people who showed up.

least 10-27-2019 04:21 PM

Grateful for another day with my beagirl Billie. :hug:

Daisybelle 10-27-2019 06:22 PM

Grateful to be sober tonight and every other night for that matter.
Grateful for an extra hour (clocks went back here last night).
Grateful to get my washing dry.
Grateful my daughter and husband took my step g.daughter's babies to a Halloween party, that was kind of them.
Grateful for a telephone conversation with my mum.
Grateful I don't have to do a school run in the morning.
Grateful Mr D.B mowed the lawn today, probably the last mow of the year and he cleaned the windows too.
Grateful he never complains about any meal I give him, he eats everything, lol.
Grateful for a hot bath, clean p.j's and fresh bedding.
Grateful Astro has such a thoughtful stepdaughter. Good luck to your son Astro, 788 miles is epic.
Grateful Aly is much better.
Grateful for the Grats, each and every one of you. xx

Citrus 10-27-2019 08:20 PM

Grateful for making it though the memorial tha time have been dreading for a month.
Grateful for my oldest son. ❤
Grateful for a nice quiet evening.
Grateful for my big bubba of water with me wherever I go.
Grateful it was nice enough to have the windows open for a bit.
Grateful it is bedtime.

Astro 10-28-2019 05:41 AM

Grateful for reliable new people at work that we've added to our security team.

Austerities 10-28-2019 09:24 AM

Grateful for the beautiful tree I walked under today.
Grateful that everyone I interacted with today was polite and friendly (knock on wood or something).
Grateful for new shoes that are kind to aching joints.
Grateful for sleeping well and having more energy.
Grateful that I do scary and demanding things. It is always worth it after. Sometimes much later.