Notices

Be Grateful for Life

Old 09-07-2019, 04:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile Be Grateful for Life

Today I am Grateful to my Animals.

I have two Hunting Dogs, who are still young Pups and wake up everyday with so much energy and enthusiasm, they are my Inspiration and Role Models. They were both at different times, destined to be killed by bad owners who couldn't rehome their puppies. I took them in as I know whats it's like to not be wanted. I had them both Desexed straight away so we never have to stress about pups and money. I will never threaten to harm them in anyway!!

I have two Sheep who were abandoned and left to fend for themselves through a 7 year Drought here in Australia. I took them in and no matter what anyone says I will never abandon them as I know how it feels. These Ewe's have now given birth as there was also a Ram with them, I now have the cutest Lambs and they brighten my day, every day. I think I may Castrate the Male and keep them all, forever, they have been through so much, and been so neglected, that I just want them to live the rest of their lives in a happy, stress free home.

I wake up early every morning now to feed my Sheep and walk my Dogs, without them all I would be dead, long ago. They are the rocks that hold me up through hard times, they are always there to listen to me whinge.
Old 09-08-2019, 11:19 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

BrokeHeart, I'm sure your animals are grateful for you, as well!

Loved your post.
Old 09-08-2019, 03:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thank you Opivotal, I sometimes wonder if they like me, but the cuddles my Dogs give me are the best so as long ass they are happy and going for daily walks I don't think they mind being stuck out in the Country with me. The Sheep would be grateful I think after being left with no food, grass or water throughout this 7 year drought. I would do anything for my Animals, they give so much love and all they really want in return is food and water. Which is great.