SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Morning Gratitude ~ Part 89 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/438693-morning-gratitude-part-89-a.html)

Fearlessat50 06-06-2019 06:17 AM

Grateful to see you, Daisy. Just saw your post after mine!
Good for you, Waterox! Sounds intriguing:)

Hevyn 06-06-2019 07:10 AM

Midwest - 3 yrs. is a wonderful milestone - be proud. :)
Aly - I'm thankful you had a helpful appointment with your doc.
Daisy - Good to know you're having a lovely, alcohol-free time. :yup:
Grateful for the beautiful, bright sun after a night of t-storms.
Grateful to be going to the shelter for dog walkies. :)
Grateful for each post here this morning - will return later to read more thoroughly.

Midwest1981 06-06-2019 07:46 AM

Daisy- congrats on your sober time!!

Fearless- congrats on your sober time too....That is wonderful!

Grateful to have slept great!
Grateful for my mom and our morning conversations.
Grateful for a good attitude.
Grateful for the warmer weather.
Grateful for SR.

least 06-06-2019 08:18 AM

Grateful to wake up sober with Billie beside me on the bed. :)

Alysheba 06-06-2019 08:59 AM

Grateful to see Daisy! ♥
Grateful for Numblady's well wishes. ♥
Grateful that we went separately to the graduation. I'm so proud of all my niece and nephews. The twins were so great. Grateful for no drama!
Grateful tomorrow I'm going to a meeting in the morning at the Animal Rescue Foundation to sign up to volunteer there. Hope my back can take it :). Grateful that even though I have pain, I'm just going to try to power through it and try to do the things I love to do and pray for the best. Grateful to be excited about volunteering.
As always, so grateful for all of you! :grouphug:

Mags1 06-06-2019 10:06 PM

Grateful for being sober
Grateful for the Grat Pack :You_Rock_

FBL 06-07-2019 03:41 AM

Grateful for the opportunity to be part of a wonderful recovery podcast.

Grateful for another day sober.

Anaya 06-07-2019 03:42 AM

Grateful to be able to connect to the internet...to receive information from reliable sources that ends up being so very helpful.
Grateful for Friday...the weekend is going to be a very busy time. Time to catch up at home and some time to visit with fam.

Daisybelle 06-07-2019 03:55 AM

Grateful to wake up sober and hangover free on holiday.
Grateful that my kindle is cooperating.
Grateful for a healthy breakfast.
Grateful for a leisurely stroll along the beach front and a coffee in a little cafe overlooking the sea.
Grateful to have a boat trip booked for this afternoon.
Grateful to see my fave grat pack people here, which is all of you.
Grateful for your kindness and ongoing support. Xx

Rusty Zipper 06-07-2019 04:47 AM

grateful to still remember "when"

Numblady 06-07-2019 04:55 AM

FBL, how cool about the podcast!
Aly, that sounds so kind of you to volunteer, through pain no less. I hope your back will support the cause or that you can back off as you need to.
Fearless your words about our action/inaction were so articulate. Just what I feel only more sensibly said!
Grateful Daisy is enjoying her holiday but still able to be with us.
Grateful I am taking today off and when I left the office yesterday I had only 25 emails. It’s been a mercifully light week and I’m so glad.
Grateful I have some girlfriends coming over today and my focus is not pounding wine like I was in my 20s (ahem or 30s....or part of 40s). Grateful it’s talking to them and not having kids under foot so we can complete stories and sentences. Hopefully!
Grateful for Aly and Hev and others who volunteer with animals.
Grateful that while I’ve had the house to myself there has been no one to mess with my thermostat setting.
Grateful for SR and this group.

Fearlessat50 06-07-2019 05:48 AM

Have fun on the boat trip, Daisy!
FBL, that’s really cool!
Aly, great that you are volunteering. I remember when you started researching and now it’s happening. Awesome!
Grateful for FB bdays. It’s one of the rare times I check into FB
Grateful to find some cute athletic looking onesie footie PJs on Amazon. My husband tends to blast the AC in summer and I like to stay cozie warm in the house even when it’s super hot outside
Grateful to watch my son dancing and going crazy on the trampoline last night all while he was going on about atoms, neutrons, protons and magnetic fields and making up songs about this as if these things were a group of friends with personalities
Grateful my cats keep me company when I am working from home
Grateful to be back to eating more healthily, really watching carbs. It’s not for weight loss. I just find I feel better without them (except for the natural carbs, like fruit)
Grateful it’s Friday. Only one week left to go of school
So grateful for all of you and walking his path together

WaterOx 06-07-2019 06:02 AM

Grateful that my life is so good that all I have is stupid stuff to complain about lol

Hevyn 06-07-2019 07:55 AM

Me too, WaterOx. :yup:
Aly - I'm happy the graduation turned out fine. Wonderful news that you're going to help with the animals. :)
Daisy - Grateful for your sober holiday. (I felt so encouraged when I knew things would be fun w/o alcohol.)
Grateful for bright sun & the blue water of the lake across the road.
Grateful for a visit to the resale shop - mostly junk, but ya never know. ;)
Grateful for the wit & wisdom on display here. You are all terrific. :grouphug:

Alysheba 06-07-2019 08:13 AM

Thank you all so much, Numblady, Fearless, and Hevyn. ♥
Grateful to be up early and going to my meeting at Tony La Russa's ARF! I'm really excited about it.
Grateful to have seen my psychiatrist yesterday. He is the best one I've ever had, so helpful and non judgmental.
Grateful for all of you so much. It makes my day to see you all here! ♥♥♥

Mags1 06-07-2019 09:01 PM

Grateful for being sober
Grateful for everybody here
Grateful for being satisfied with my ‘lot’

FBL 06-08-2019 03:35 AM

Grateful for some really nice Wisconsin weather.

Grateful for another day sober.

Rusty Zipper 06-08-2019 04:54 AM

grateful to have taken one of the bands out on four tune run last night

and grateful to sit in with some great muscians at another open mic after

Numblady 06-08-2019 05:01 AM

Fearless love the trampoline particle song! (Are those particles? Now I’m humming “Particle Man” in my brain...)
Grateful for two more quiet mornings (today and tomorrow) before everyone returns.
Grateful that when I had girlfriends over last night and they had wine I literally couldn’t remember where the wine opener was.
Grateful for nonprofits and in particular one in my town that collects old art and school supplies so they can be reused, resold and kept out of the landfills.
Grateful for sun tea.
Grateful for the amusement the cats bring. LIke, why do they look so creepy when they do that thing to smell something better? I like to imagine little thought bubbles for their different expressions.
Not grateful to be going on a bike ride in the heat but I know I’ll be grateful when it’s over with!
Grateful for all of you.

WaterOx 06-08-2019 06:33 AM

Grateful to be feeling good after quitting caffeine almost 2 months ago