Notices

Busy Day Tomorrow

Old 08-12-2018, 04:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Busy Day Tomorrow

Well its a new week tomorrow, may everyone Monday go smooth. Lets pray that we have a great week, new healthy relationships develop, new opportunities, may we have love, joy, peace, new adventure and more strength to have a great positive week. My goal for my Monday is to be on time for my doctors appt that is at 9am but i have to get up at 5am to catch the train and bus. Then when i leave there i have to catch the bus and train to get to first day of school, my class start at 2pm, so wish me good luck and a great first day and that i be on time in the morning. lol i'm already in bed. I love you guys, sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bit....
Old 08-12-2018, 05:20 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You got this, KK28!!

Good luck tomorrow.
Old 08-12-2018, 05:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

I like your positive attitude, KK. Let us know how it all goes.
Old 08-12-2018, 06:50 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Sounds like a full day for sure.
Old 08-13-2018, 12:56 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi there, KK. Thanks for the positive post. I also get up hours before my new art course....try to plan the day. Keep posting.
Support to you.
Old 08-13-2018, 03:08 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hello everyone! im home from a very very busy day, i was up and on time from 5am this morning getting myself and my 2 boys ready for. i made my doc appt early and I made it to first day of school early. Its been a productive day!!!! Things are going to be all right ok for us all. If God and the Universe be for us, then who can come against us??? We are victorious, we will defeat this beast!!! I hope everybody had a smooth and productive Monday, tell me something funny that happened today, i would love to laugh with my new family right about now. I love you guys
Old 08-13-2018, 05:29 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

I'm glad the day went well, KK.
Old 08-13-2018, 05:33 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Well I don’t know if this is funny or weird, but I set some traps outside to catch some chipmunks are wrecking my sidewalks and I knew there was a mouse that was caught yesterday so I went to release that trap.

The whole trap and mouse are gone......
Old 08-14-2018, 06:37 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Good for you for getting through it all! This was funny yesterday - my son lately enjoys sneaking up on me because he knows I get startled easily. He simply came up behind me and whispered “hi mom”in my ear and I screamed so loud, the windows were open and my neighbor heard me and came over to check if I was ok ��.
Old 08-14-2018, 05:12 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

hello every body, today was a great day
Old 08-14-2018, 05:23 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Red face The road to recovery

Hope everybody day was great!!!! We are well on our way to recovery, sometimes the obstacles on the road of life seem like we never going to get there, but Im here to drive us to the road of recovery, so hope in and lets enjoy our journey to our sober clean and happy life, a life of depression free, our life of drug and alcohol free, the life that we new and that was destined for us before the drugs and alcohol, the life God created and planned for us in the beginning. God is so amazing, I hope everybody had a wonderful and blessed day and if it wasn't so great, just remember you much better than who we used to be and we are moving towards our victory, the beast want win because Jesus is on our side!!!!You_Rock_We have no reason to fear we got Jesus on our side. LoveKK28
Old 08-14-2018, 05:41 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

I'm so happy you had a great day, KK!
Old 08-14-2018, 07:35 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Old 08-16-2018, 03:29 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Never give up

praying that the will power to do right over power me, i swear its hard because seem like everybody in the world drink and do some type of drug...Lord help me and you teach me to say NO and a No and mean No.
Old 08-16-2018, 03:30 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Say No

praying that the will power to do right over power me, i swear its hard because seem like everybody in the world drink and do some type of drug...Lord help me and you teach me to say NO and a No and mean No.