Notices

My friend.

Old 02-26-2018, 02:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My friend.

So thankful for my friend and my boss for going so far and above to help me at my darkest moment.

Also thankful for the absolutely beautiful weather. It made an unplanned long walk quite pleasant.

Thankful to those of you who have reached out to me.
Old 02-26-2018, 02:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Very nice post, Buckley.

Here for you.
Old 02-26-2018, 03:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Buckley3 View Post
So thankful for my friend and my boss for going so far and above to help me at my darkest moment.

Also thankful for the absolutely beautiful weather. It made an unplanned long walk quite pleasant.

Thankful to those of you who have reached out to me.
Definitely need to add: I'm thankful and grateful to - of all unexpected people - the insurance adjuster who voluntarily offered to give me a ride tomorrow and who genuinely showed me compassion and shared a bit of his story of 30 years of sobriety after 5 duis.

He didn't have to do that. In fact I bet the big insurance company he works for would probably frown on that type of humanity.

When I get down the road a bit I hope I can make it an important part of my being to regularly help others in a similar way. Such a small thing that meant so much to me.
Old 02-26-2018, 03:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Buckley3 View Post
Definitely need to add: I'm thankful and grateful to - of all unexpected people - the insurance adjuster who voluntarily offered to give me a ride tomorrow and who genuinely showed me compassion and shared a bit of his story of 30 years of sobriety after 5 duis.

He didn't have to do that. In fact I bet the big insurance company he works for would probably frown on that type of humanity.

When I get down the road a bit I hope I can make it an important part of my being to regularly help others in a similar way. Such a small thing that meant so much to me.
What a great experience, Buckley.

People are good!