Notices

Cow001

Old 05-15-2017, 10:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Deity

Talking Cow001

::My Gratitude:: @>--- <3

1.0. I am grateful for my vision and my hearing. I could not imagine a dull world wrapped in silence. I have being more appreciative of beautiful sunsets and the magnificence of bees. Awareness has been a major goal of self-improvement I have focused on for several years. I think I am finally aware. Meditation is my comfort zone, today.

2.0. C.O.W.4.Ever: Changing Our Ways. We are all a work in progress, some are sicker than others and we have to walk over bodies to keep our whits about us. Taking inventory has inspired my next project and chapter. Time to get focused.

3.0. H.O.W.: Honesty, Open-minded, Willing. I have questions to ask. Some say, stop asking questions. Others imply if we are out of questions all that's left is lies. I am grateful to be cognitively capable of writing this list.

4.0. To all the old ladies that dropped their wisdom into my heart. I am honored you view me worthy of carrying your message. Thank you for saving my life time and time again. (Lynn, Sue, Mary, Marly, Susiebird, Nancy, Kat, Felice, Pat, Barb and many other beautiful silver women) Someone told me once that I have an angel sitting on my shoulders; I think she likes cats, coffee and crosswords.

I have digressed.

I am grateful that my body is still malleable and my trudge for healthy living is one full of love and patience. I am taking a zen path and it took a lot of flames to light the way. Graced Be.

E>E>K
Old 05-16-2017, 06:54 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome COW4Ever.