SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   I am grateful for... Nova 84 ~ Part 2 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/407732-i-am-grateful-nova-84-part-2-a.html)

nova84 07-11-2017 01:25 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the evening with friends. I am grateful that I was able to apologise for the manner in which I spoke to someone yesterday because I listened to my uncomfortable feelings about the interaction and took action to make amends.

nova84 07-12-2017 02:46 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the delicious dinner I made for myself. I am grateful for the insights I am gaining from my daily action steps and my current audiobook. I am grateful that it's a cooler night.

nova84 07-13-2017 03:06 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful to the colleague who expressed her empathy that I was still in the office after an 11.5 hr day finishing a report. I am grateful that I came home to a tidy house.

nova84 07-14-2017 12:21 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful to my husband for cooking dinner. I am grateful for an early night after a busy week. I am grateful for a weekend of no commitments.

nova84 07-15-2017 04:02 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am so grateful that it is the weekend. I am grateful to my sobriety mentor for our emails this evening. I am grateful for my physically lazy day...although I've done lots of reflecting and researching so my mind has been busy.

nova84 07-16-2017 12:21 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for another restful day. I am grateful for the meditation techniques I have been able to practice today. I am grateful that I am safe and secure; marriage, home, finances and employment.

nova84 07-17-2017 02:24 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for my supportive and reliable colleagues. I am grateful to my husband for cooking dinner...again. I am grateful to be in bed with a cup of tea and some biscuits (yes its the simple things in life). I am grateful for the cuddle with my husband after a long and stressful day.

nova84 07-18-2017 02:26 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for healthier, kinder ways to manage stress. I am grateful to be lying in bed listening to the sounds of rain and thunder. I am grateful for my new necklace which contains gems representing the 7 chakras which will remind me to pay attention to my physical, spiritual, emotional and psychological wellbeing.

nova84 07-19-2017 03:19 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful to have supportive people around me.

nova84 07-20-2017 02:17 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for the things I have learnt during this challenging week at work. I am grateful that I was able to get home from work at a reasonable time this evening. I am grateful that the only craving I experienced when I arrived home was for a lovely cup of tea 😊

nova84 07-21-2017 01:43 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful to have made it to the end of a manic week at work. I am grateful for the meal my husband cooked for me this evening. I am grateful for the challenges I encountered this week. I am already grateful for tomorrow's lie-in 😴😴😴

nova84 07-22-2017 04:43 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful it's the weekend. I am grateful for my lie-in. I am grateful for breakfast in bed. I am grateful that my husband and I made love. I am grateful for the yoga/meditation app I have signed up to. I am grateful for the enjoyable programme I was able to watch this evening. I am grateful that it was raining today...it makes being at home cosier.

nova84 07-23-2017 02:36 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for feeling clean, fresh and moisturised after a shower. I am grateful for a steak dinner at home with my husband. I am grateful to Netflix for keeping my mind occupied and my anxiety at bay. I am grateful for afternoon naps.

nova84 07-24-2017 01:48 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful to be surrounded by supportive colleagues. I am grateful to my husband for his understanding of my working responsibilities. I am grateful for this time to unwind before sleeping.

nova84 07-25-2017 02:42 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful to come home to a clean and tidy house. I am grateful for feeling uplifted by music. I am grateful that I have a much needed 4 day weekend coming up 🎉🎉🎉

nova84 07-26-2017 03:06 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for all the laughter I enjoyed today. I am grateful to my husband for cooking dinner especially as I was working late. I am grateful to my husband for this first year of marriage (our 1 year anniversary tomorrow).

nova84 07-27-2017 02:28 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful that I am sober for our 1 year wedding anniversary. I am grateful for my husband and my marriage. I am grateful that I was able to have my nails done. I am grateful that I am embarking on 4 days off work after a particularly stressful couple of weeks. I am grateful that my husband and I have a day out planned for tomorrow. I am grateful that I am being kind to myself and have nuturing activities planned for my long weekend.

Opivotal 07-27-2017 05:42 PM

Happy Anniversary, Nova!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ry-sayings.jpg

nova84 07-28-2017 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Opivotal (Post 6552945)

😊 thanks Opivotal x

nova84 07-28-2017 01:57 PM

Today I am grateful for my sobriety 💜 I am grateful for a lovely day out with my husband. I am grateful for the comfort of home...there's no place like it.