Notices

.. A new day

Old 09-10-2016, 05:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Soinlove

Lightbulb .. A new day

☀️I am grateful for a new day, my morning cup of coffee & my strength to handle whatever comes my way ( I am not an alcoholic but my long time bf& love of my life is....He didn't come home last night-- I'm praying for him to be safe and ok & to find his own strength to try to become sober once again )
"Life is short, make the most of the time we have here .. ". - quote from my dad who recently passed away
Old 09-10-2016, 06:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I hope your BF is okay, soinlove.
Old 09-14-2016, 06:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Soinlove

Thank you.. He did come home , but had been out on a binge.. But has gotten to a place that he knows he needs help & says he is going to get on the path. The dY he got back I took him to the hospital where they kept him for a few days. The day he was released I picked him up and brought him home and he been going to meetings and is looking into some local outpatient places.
I have told him as much as I want him to he healthy, he has to want to do if gif himself , not for me. I'm a big girl and can the care of myself and kids , have a great job, I love him and will help/support him, but this has to be his choice and his journey.... I have my own things I'm working on for me.
Old 09-14-2016, 06:47 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I couldn't agree with you more, soinlove.

Thank you for the update. Yes, work on yourself and I hope your BF works on his recovery.