Notices

Today...

Old 08-07-2016, 08:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Soinlove

Today...

Today I am grateful for wonderful friends & family that supported me and were there for me when I wasn't so strong. I am thankful for a wonderful boss, who encouraged me to do things for myself & my kids that I needed to do. And I am grateful & thankful that I followed my heart, I am in a wonderful place ... New home in a new part of the city.. Starting a new but continued chapter of life.. And by my side is my abf... He has gotten stronger and realized who he had in his life & what he may be losing& how much he truly loved me. We are taking things slowly but we are both in really good places & working on ourselves, but also us.
Our relationship may not be what everyone wants, but it's perfect for us and we have decided THAT is what's important.
You shouldn't let others define how your life& your relationships should look like or be.... I am grateful that I realized this and took the steps I needed for me...& that we are each in the great place we are.
Have a great week all !
Old 08-07-2016, 09:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

What a wonderful post, thank you for sharing! I have found the same thing when it comes to relationships. WE are the ones that have to live our lives- everyday all day so shouldn't WE be the ones to decide what works for us, what makes us happy, and what we want our life to be and look like? So happy you have found peace and acceptance of your life and knowledge of what your goals and aspirations are.

Your recovery is SHINING through.
Old 08-07-2016, 12:00 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

That's wonderful. I will I've thanks for my blessings today too. Namaste!
Old 08-08-2016, 08:57 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Enjoy your week as well, soinlove!