Notices

I am grateful for..

Old 05-25-2016, 02:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile I am grateful for..

After going to a meeting tonight and sharing for the first time after some advice from fellow members on the forum..

First of all, I am so grateful that we have the ability to connect with others all over the world to help us with recovery. I have only posted one thing and have received bits and pieces of advice to come out of my shell and share at a meeting and one day later I have arrived home feeling the best I have in a long time after going to a meeting and sharing and staying behind to talk to people. Thankyou SR!

I am grateful that I have the resources and opportunities in my country and town to attend meetings and to be able to enrol in a rehab program.

I am grateful that AA is full of lovely people like yourselves that genuinely care and have a legitimate interest in my life and helping me achieve sobriety.

I am grateful to have a loving family that continues to support me through thick and thin.

Thankyou for reading, I am feeling great tonight and felt I should write something like this to reflect on
Old 05-25-2016, 04:59 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Beautiful Gratitude share, cosmicspur!