Notices

I am greatful

Old 08-24-2004, 06:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I am greatful

I am a truely greatful recovering addict who finally put together three years. Three years of work. Three years of pain. Three years not only not using but working on myself and my many issues that once in my past brought me to addiction learning now not only to cope with life stresses but how to deal with it and move on. Three years and finding I am cliniclly depressed and need perscribed medicine to make me level headed again. No longer self medicating and hiding from issues I work on today. three years of trying to let god into my life and finally accepting him fully and recovering each day. I have put yrs together in the past but none of them I worked hard with, none of them I had gratitude, none of them I accepted the past and moved forward. These past three yrs have been the best times of my ife (besides having my daughter) learning not only that I can recover but I can be greatful for all things in my life recovery has been giving to me and will continue to give me as long as I stay clean and be greatful, honest, and respectful of myself and others.