Notices

Grateful for freedom: from bondage

Old 12-01-2014, 10:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking Grateful for freedom: from bondage

I'm Grateful for a whole slew of things let me tell ya! But no seriously my gratitude list is quite long, but as I lay here tonight typing this entry I couldn't help but to think where I was at the end of my active addiction and where I'm at now I gotta say people I'm grateful to not have to go through withdrawal anymore. I call it bondage I literally felt like a slave in chains not only did my addiction dictate what I did that day if i ate slept got out of bed what personality trait I'd have that day, kind ,loving, sweet or b$&ch, Norotic, freak!! etc...
my withdrawal kept my bounded.. confined to my home in bed or plastered to the couch and or bathtub in
fear or not being close to my bathroom when my d.o.c decided when it wanted to expel from my body! I don't have to live that way today yall and for that I'm smiling ear to ear! I'm alive!! and so damn grateful!!!
Old 12-01-2014, 11:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Loved it loved your post! It gave me chills(good ones) your delivery of wording and phrasing is artful. "Bondage in deed"
Keep kicking that creative word out to us on SR. I haven't noticed your name b4 but it will stick out the next time I see it.
Old 12-02-2014, 05:39 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Wonderful post Ladyteeslove!
Old 12-10-2014, 02:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks everyone!! I'm new to sober recovery but I'm not new if that makes any sense. I probably should've introduced my self into the new members forum(is it too late for that?) I was so excited when I was told about this site where recovering addicts and alckies hang out and talk about life I just jumped right in and just read the rules and that's it what made me write this was me just thinking where I was and where I am now and what I'm really grateful for of course a roof over my head I've made into a home clothes on my back food in the fridge and a little money in my pocket gas in the tank what stood out to me the most that night was freedom from bondage yall sober living it gets rough some day's because along with alot of other things I got my feelings back Lol but on my what seems like worst days I still feel damn good if that makes any sense. I'm amazed before I'm half way through!!! Thanks again guys and for a phenomenal site people like me can come vent cry laugh and express ourselves so cool to be apart of something so sweet!
Old 12-10-2014, 03:45 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You can absolutely introduce yourself Ladyteeslove. No, it's not too late...post whatever you like.

Your posts are very inspiring!
Old 01-05-2015, 11:59 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

so gratefull to have been part of this life for even just a short time...
John (Toby) Walski is known for his work on Yellow Hill: The Stranger's Tale (2012), Reeseville (2003) and Untitled: The Death of Vinyl (2009). Zombie Frat House (2014)
a funny scary young man of laughter and song and mirth and life.. that is now lost to time.. love to you all on this Monday Jan 5 2015... Peace in your Heart gives you Peace in your Mind.. Life to fill with joy and love and song.. forever ardy..