Notices

Today I Am Grateful For ... Part 13

Old 11-03-2014, 08:09 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  

10:08 Nov 03 2014 gratefull that I turned the clocks ahead. ahahhahaha prayers to you all on this Nov 2014 heads up Hearts open and Thoughts of Good Christmas and Holidays for all.. ardy
Old 11-05-2014, 04:08 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful I will go to bed sober. I am grateful for the taste of coffee. I a grateful for all the wisdom and hope I experienced in every meeting I've ever attended. I am grateful I do t have any drugs and won't get high in the morning before work. I a. Grateful to face the world sober one day at a time. I am grateful to not smell like weed. I am grateful for 168 hangover free mornings in a row, and all the good positive things allowed in my life that the fact I'm not too sick and tired. I am grateful when I recognize I am overthinking, and don't like where my mind is going. I am grateful I recognize this and realize I need to restart my meditation practice and get back on track. Today I am grateful to be sober. I am grateful for my job, which I love. I am grateful for all the money I save by staying clean, and how I can use that money to treat myself in healthy ways. Today I am grateful for the recovery community.
Old 11-06-2014, 02:12 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful to be alive another day. I am grateful to live in the wonderful place I do. I am grateful for good relationships with my coworkers, which I definitely feel a a result of a 100% more positive attitude as a result of being sober. I am grateful there were enough salad greens to harvest this morning to fulfill orders on the farm I work at. I am grateful Mother Nature/ God provided. Today I am sooooo grateful for my sponsor, and some of the advice she has given me about turning it over and praying. I am grateful for thee changes I feel happening thanks to this new approach to life.
Thanks for reading!
Old 11-16-2014, 09:57 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for having the chance to reconnect with my children. Despite having a tough time with income and debt this past year, I was able to make amends to my family. Now my children (especially my eldest who intensely disliked me when I was drinking) enjoy my company and give me so much loving support as I will endlessly give to them. This is true wealth which is precious and priceless....
Old 11-16-2014, 10:55 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  

I'm grateful that today, when I ran into a beautiful woman that I have a crush on, I didn't immediately try to get her into bed!!
I felt like I was worthy of trying to develop a real understanding of who she was, and wanted to pursue something other than just getting laid!!

That's new.
Old 11-17-2014, 06:01 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  

Monday morning Nov 17 2014 8:00am what am I gratefull for..
the old walnut tree by the house is gone yeah team.. have my turkey for Thanksgiving... my Daughter in London got the package with the spices for cooking that she loves so much.. and my hubby was well enough over the weekend to cook on the grill.. snow and the car keeps running.. hugs to all ardy.. (but my sister is a bitch)
Old 11-23-2014, 05:57 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  

11/24
Today I am grateful for:
My sobriety
A loving HP
A smart ass Sponcer
2 sponcees both on step one
3 happy chihuahuas running around the kitchen floor
And
A partridge in a pear tree
Old 11-23-2014, 06:41 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  

I am grateful for good friends and waking up sober. I'm grateful for no hangovers. I'm grateful for good music and my kitties
Old 11-23-2014, 10:59 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for being retired and able to enjoy the holidays with less stress.

Today I am grateful for my Sister who is my best friend and a wonderful person.
Old 11-27-2014, 07:22 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  

Thumbs up

Today i am Grateful for yet Another sober Thanksgiving! this is getting to be a habit!
Old 11-29-2014, 12:47 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  

TIAGF being alive to start over.
Everyone in my life deserves for me to live happy to make their lives happy
I'm hitting the reset button nov 29 !!
Old 11-29-2014, 01:44 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  
instant

Today I am Grateful for

clean air to breath
my chair
vision
hearing
having energy
somewhere to live
education
Old 11-30-2014, 02:41 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

I'm grateful:

To have met a great person, now friend, who is experienced in recovery and willing to share with me his time, support, and advice.

For the rain during this drought year, and for the break in the rain so I could go for a walk this morning.

For the three bathrooms I grudgingly cleaned today but then reminded myself we are so fortunate to have three bathrooms for a family of three! Do you have any idea how awesome that is when everybody gets a stomach flu at the same time?!

For my husband's mysterious gift of getting our daughter down for a nap in a matter of minutes.

For sheets that don't stink like booze sweat.

For SR.
Old 12-06-2014, 06:55 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  
One Day At A Time

TIAGF

The Christmas season. I love all the chaos of the shopping, wrapping, decorating, cooking, etc....

Also, by January 1 I always have a renewed appreciation for the winter stillness.
Old 12-06-2014, 02:58 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  
instant

Today i am grateful for

The sex pistols
The rain
The garden looking good
A peaceful morning
Old 12-07-2014, 12:54 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  

Today I am grateful for...the fact that AA/NA exists here where I live in the Western Highlands of Guatemala. I am grateful for the copy of the NA book I borrowed, and having new stories to dig into! And more sound recovery wisdom. I am so grateful hangovers arenīt a part of my life and never have to be. I am grateful to be in a really great relationship with a supportive, understanding person. I am grateful for the kind Mayan people here, and how friendly they are and that everyone greets everyone, Ļ"Buenos Dias, Buenas Tardes" EVERY TIME.
I am grateful for the oppurtunity to live in another country, another culture, navigate in another language. I am grateful that I understand more Spanish every day.
I am grateful for all the advantages I have had, such as education and nutritious food. I am grateful for the job I have and the friends in my life.

I am grateful for the fact that each day, each moment, is a new beginning. I am grateful that I DO have control over my attitude. And even when I have a bad attitude, the oppurtunity exists to feel gratitude, bring myself back.

I am grateful for soberyrecovery.com and this forum especially!

I am grateful for 199 days without a drink! I first joined SR last March, when I was leaving Guatemala from my last time there...my hands were shaking, I knew I had to do something...but that time wasnīt it, it took three more months, but then I got sober! Incredible.

Anyway, thanks for reading.
Old 12-09-2014, 07:47 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=elizabeth19;5062940]I am grateful for the fact that each day, each moment, is a new beginning. I am grateful that I DO have control over my attitude. And even when I have a bad attitude, the oppurtunity exists to feel gratitude, bring myself back.

QUOTE]

^ thanks for sharing!

Today i am Grateful for REMINDERS when i NEED them.. i get them!
Old 12-09-2014, 08:05 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Today I am grateful for this community.....think it shall be my saving grace

Grateful to have all I need today

Grateful for beautiful music
Old 12-09-2014, 05:26 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  
Present

Today, I am grateful for finding a wonderful Sponsor who has given me so much. She has directed me toward reading material that gives me help and hope every day. My connection to my Higher Power strengthens every day, and I am soooooo grateful for that!
Old 12-09-2014, 06:18 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  

For allowing SR folks to convince me drinking cause I have a cold is not the way to go.