Notices

two blessed two be stressed

Old 08-23-2014, 06:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Practice Sobriety

two blessed two be stressed

God I woke up today feeling so close to you. I feel so great about how much work I got done yesterday. I was able to go for a 4 mile walk and I was able to go to the gym and go for a swim. I am grateful that I am able to work some overtime to afford a gym membership. At the gym they have swimming and a hot tub which I can really sit back and relax and enjoy the fruits of my labor. Most people go home but I make sure to be the first one to work and the last one to leave. This has really paid me dividends as of late. I am grateful for books at the Library that have shown me ways to develop a titanic work ethic so I can do things like attend an AA picnic, and go Camping, and help my friends move. When people around me are resting on what they have already done I can tell that resting on what you have already done is the devil. The devil wants you to be resting and lazy. Jesus wants you to be out there working on your craft. He wants you to get better. With getting better you can help people and develop a life that is great in the present but also gives you that deep level of confidence that everyday is going to be better and better. Every day if you work on your work ethic is going to bring you closer to Jesus. Eventually you will feel so good you will be in heaven with Jesus and having an awesome time.
Old 09-09-2014, 09:30 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Practice Sobriety

I am glad I got to attend my dads 60th birthday party. Some peoples parents die before they are able to make amends. I have worked hard to have a good relationship with my parents and my sister and it makes me feel good that they are doing good enough to invite me over.