Notices

Woke up

Old 07-31-2014, 07:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Woke up

I found myself waking up several times throughout the night again. (which is normal) I dont know what to do and so many things that are flooding my head they all seem so minuet. Minuet? So, why even let them flood my head? I have control over so many things, or so it may seem. However I cant seem to have control over not being able to dream.
But I woke up- thats the best part. I woke up. I looked at the clock and it was half past the hour when everyone snores and the birds stop chirping. It was that time when the beautiful night air turns to mist and the dew kisses the the green blades of grass, when the clouds seem to be all that is out blanketed with a array of brilliant stars to light the blissful kiss of the dew that most people sleep and miss.The silence that surrounded me was a silence that was not deafening or darkening- it was a silence of GOD's development it was a silence in the creation that everything can start over again and that everyday begins with a fresh dew mist that washes away the dirt that the days before once left.
By: Monica M. Yanez
Old 07-31-2014, 07:57 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You have a way with words. THAT is beautiful!!!
Old 07-31-2014, 08:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Lovely post Memastrole!