Notices

Bedtime Gratitude Prayer

Old 08-14-2004, 06:47 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
sam082602

The workshop was great, my mom is safe, and we are going to watch Open Water tomorrow. I didn't think that the Village was as good as what all the hype made it out to be. Have fun ya'll!!

Old 08-14-2004, 08:25 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Glad you had a good time, Sam. You're right about the Village, not even close to the hype! Have a good night, talk to ya tomorrow.
Old 08-15-2004, 06:15 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
sam082602

Guess Open Water is not out yet because we went to the two most major movie theaters in town and it wasn't playing so I guess I will check the internet later for it. Sorry about that movie cuz' we figured that it would be good, too. We got a new black GE refrigerator today out of necessity. Forgot to call my new sponsor when I was suppose to so I will have to try again after our online meeting tonight. Here is my own personal website address, ya'll check it out!! My prayers are for less pain when they pull my tooth tomorrow and for some rain & cooler temperatures. Love ya'll!! Love, Samantha website: http://butterflysam082602.bravehost.com
P.S. Let me know what ya'll think...it still needs some work...but it is still cool!!

Old 08-16-2004, 09:37 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Sam,I posted at your site. It looks cool so far. My prayer for today is to enjoy my boys, and to have fun in recovery!
Old 08-16-2004, 04:58 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  
sam082602

Thanks, SherBear5104...keep checking it out if you would cuz' it changes daily as I improve it...I am working on the Message Forum Board, should be pretty much done by tomorrow night on it...then I will work on something else!! Where is Eddie? Eddie, where are you? We miss you!! I had a tooth pulled & the third root cut out & stitches put in so I am in extreme pain!! My prayers are for the pain to go away & for my mouth to heal asap. Plus, my prayers are for you, SherBear5104, and you, Eddie!! Not mention, my usual prayers for sleep cuz' the damn insomnia has kicked back in!! Love ya'll!! Love, hurting & in pain, Samantha

Old 08-17-2004, 01:49 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
sam082602

hi, ya'll!! I improved on my website today and did the laundry finally. I already cooked Russell's dinner (I plan on eating some of his mashed potatoes--gotta love the soft diet) and I am leaving in 10 minutes to go pick him up from work. Prayers are for my mouth to stop hurting and for some damn sleep!! Where is Eddie? Hi, SherBear5104!! Love ya'll!! Love, Samantha

Old 08-17-2004, 07:25 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

EDDIE: WHERE ARE YOU?

Hey Sam, I haven't been to the site yet. I'll have more time tomorrow. Been working on my fourth step. Tuesday is my "paper day". Sorry to hear that your mouth hurts. Reminds me that I will be in that pain next Thursday. I haven't been to a dentist in ten years, ouch. My prayers tonight are to forgive myself for the things I wrote about today, for my new friend Sam, and for Eddie, wherever you are. I miss you Eddie. Let us know how you're doing!

Love,

Sherry
Old 08-18-2004, 05:52 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  
sam082602

Hello, Sherbear5104!! Eddie went to my site today after I PM her so maybe she is okay and just reading the posts right now. WHEREVER YOU HAVE DISAPPEARED TO PLEASE LEAVE THERE AND COME BACK TO SHERBEAR5104 AND ME SOON--NOW!! My prayers are for the pain to go completely away, for my mouth to heal completely, for me to be able to eat a full and complete meal that will fill me up for a long time, and definitely for a good night of sleep with a good nap following the next day!! Love ya'll!! Love, Samantha

Old 08-19-2004, 08:40 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  
sam082602

Hi ya'll!! I am chairing a speaker meeting tonight so I am posting today, right now!! Prayers are for some more sleep and less pain!! See ya'll laters!! Love, Samantha

Old 08-20-2004, 02:42 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Hi Sam,

My prayers are for confronting someone in the program who has hurt my feelings. Also, I think I have some of your mouth pain. I have to go to the dentist Thursday, and I hope he can fix this tooth that is killing me. My prayers also to Sam and Eddie, that they have a blessed day!
Love,
Sherry
Old 08-20-2004, 08:20 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

I'm grateful for the new life I have been given in recovery. I'm grateful that I have made friends here at SR, and in the rooms of AA. I'm praying for the sick and suffering acholics and addicts, that they may find this new way of life also!
Goodnight Sam.
My prayers are also for Eddie. I don't know where you've been, but I hope you come back soon.

Love you guys,

Sherry
Old 08-20-2004, 08:34 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  
sam082602

Good night, SherBear 5104 and Eddie Z!! My prayers are for the three of us!!

Old 08-21-2004, 08:26 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  
sam082602

Today's prayers are to keep the rain and milder temperatures without the added hassle of bad storms!! Hi ya'll!! Talk to ya'll tomorrow!! Have a good weekend!!

Old 08-21-2004, 07:27 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Hi Sam, and Eddie, wherever you are. My prayers are for the sun to stay out tomorrow. We haven't had much of a summer and I'm looking kinda pale! Have a great weekend. Talk to ya tomorrow!
Old 08-22-2004, 02:45 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  
sam082602

Howdy, my friends!! Eddie, I know that you are busy but listen up I have a sobriety birthday coming up on Thursday and I will be two years old so I want to hear from you!! Prayers for my continuing sobriety and my KickAss Higher Power!! I pray that we get more rain and cooler tempratures while SherBear5104 gets some sun!! Talk to ya'll tomorrow!! Love ya'll!! Love, Samantha

Old 08-22-2004, 06:02 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Hello my friends.
My prayers will be for Sam to get more rain, Eddie to let us know she is ok, and more sun again tomorrow. Everyone take care, and may God bless you.
Sherry
Old 08-23-2004, 10:06 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  
sam082602

All of my prayers are being answered as I get closer and closer to me being two years old!! My new prayers are for all good things to come to all of us, my friends!! Love ya'll!! Love, Samantha

Old 08-24-2004, 10:02 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  
sam082602

Hello, my friends!! Where are ya'll? My gratitude prayers are for this wonderful life that I have been blessed with since I sobered up 729 days ago; and then continued to stay sober!! I miss ya'll!! I love ya'll!! Love, Samantha--ya'll's lonely friend

Old 08-25-2004, 01:11 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  
sam082602

So, hello, my friends, are ya'll okay?! Where are ya'll? Missing you!! Prayers are for Higher Power, life, sobriety, serenity, open-mindedness, honesty, willingness, freedom, peace, love, joy, and that young man that was hurt during a high school football scrimage...he is a junior in the Levelland, Texas High School & he is now paralyzed from the waist down...so prayers are for him, his family, and his friends!! Love ya'll; please come back soon!! Love, Samantha

Old 08-25-2004, 02:38 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

Hey Sam,

I missed you, too. I haven't been feeling too good. Been have anxiety attacks. My prayer is to not feel the pain I did yesterday. I actually thought I was having a heart attack! I pray that my friends have peace and serenity, and that Sam has a great 2 year birthday. I pray that you are safe Eddie, I miss you!]

Sherry

P.S. I like the new avatar, Sam!