Notices

Bedtime Gratitude Prayer

Old 03-09-2005, 04:14 PM
  # 441 (permalink)  
Ben's Papa

Hi everyone.
Sherry and Eddie I am relieved to hear from you.I was getting worried.I'm thankful to know you are okay.
Danielle,keep hangin' in there and keep prayin'.Just when you don't think it works,it does.
God bless y'all.
Old 03-12-2005, 10:28 AM
  # 442 (permalink)  
Ben's Papa

Old 03-17-2005, 03:22 PM
  # 443 (permalink)  

Hey Richie,

Sorry to keep you waiting! I'm having a hard time adjusting to working and going to meetings, then finding time to come online. I am grateful that these are the burdens of my life today, as opposed to the previous ones. I will try to get on more often! I'm grateful that I have such wonderful friends that they actually care about whether or not I show my face! Have a great night, talk to you soon.

Sherry
Old 03-17-2005, 03:46 PM
  # 444 (permalink)  
Ben's Papa

Good to hear from you Sherry.I know its hard getting adjusted to working again but I know it makes you feel good at the end of the day.Hang in there and its all gonna work out.I been prayin' for you.I hope Eddie's doing okay.And also Danielle.I'm still grouchy but staying straight.It's been a little over six months now since I got high.Don't even miss it much anymore(I tell myself).
Keep in touch now,so I don't get worried.
God bless you.
Old 03-18-2005, 09:06 PM
  # 445 (permalink)  

Hey Richie, see I made it back in a timely manner! I am grateful this evening to have heard a wonderful speaker. I almost didn't go, and remembered that when I don't want to go to a meeting, it's the best time to be there. This man had a wonderful story to share and I'm grateful to have heard it! I hope all is well with Eddie and Danielle. Everyone have a blessed night!
Old 03-19-2005, 10:34 AM
  # 446 (permalink)  
Ben's Papa

Hey Sherry.
I'm glad you are doing okay and keeping in touch.I think we need to find Eddie and Danielle!
Hope you are having a great weekend.God bless.
Old 03-21-2005, 05:19 AM
  # 447 (permalink)  

Hey Richie....I agree that we need to find Eddie and Danielle. Where could they be? I saw a thread on the newcomer's board that Danielle has 91 days. Eddie???? Danielle???? Where are you? Prayers today are going out for everyone, hope your day is blessed!
Old 03-21-2005, 08:09 AM
  # 448 (permalink)  
Little Girl Found

(((Hello Everyone)))
I personally love how this "bedtime" thread is turning into an any-time-of-day gratitude!
I'm doing well...thanks. Soooooore though from doing my pilates tape. Who woulda thought that stretching could be so intense?
Good to see you around Sherry. I hope that Eddie's doing okay as well. I totally understand the burdens of life, and being glad they aren't what they used to be.
I'm grateful that I have a job and money comming in.
I'm grateful that I'm actually ABLE to move and do pilates.
I'm grateful that I can sleep a good 8 hours every night...going thru withdrawals...you would never think that sleep could be such a blessing.
I'm grateful for silly dancing bananas.

Danielle (thanks for the congrats BTW)
Old 03-22-2005, 08:31 PM
  # 449 (permalink)  

Good evening everyone! Tonight I am grateful that my teenage son and I have been getting along better for the last week or so. It's nice to be able to communicate and not yell. I am grateful that I have another day clean, and have been able to fight the cravings I've been having. I'm grateful to have a large network of friends in recovery to help me with that! Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great 24!

Sherry
Old 03-23-2005, 03:51 PM
  # 450 (permalink)  
Ben's Papa

Hi Sherry and Danielle,
I'm glad to hear you are both doing well.I am grateful that my occasional cravings are coming fewer and farther in between.Now if only I could stop eating so much!I've always been rather thin and now that I quit smoking pot I have developed a "pot" belly.Kinda ironic isn't it?
Anyway I hope you both have a nice evening and continue to have good clean days.And I hope Eddie is doing okay.
God bless you all.
Old 03-25-2005, 09:10 PM
  # 451 (permalink)  

Hi Richie and Danielle. All is well here. I am grateful to have another day clean and sober. I know what you mean about the pot belly thing. I would like to lose some of this weight before summer comes. Heck, I'd just like to fit comfortably in my clothes again. I will remain grateful, however, that I have food to eat that makes me fat. I just need to learn how to eat healthy and give up the sweets!!! Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!
Old 03-26-2005, 01:38 PM
  # 452 (permalink)  
Ben's Papa

:e02b I hope you all have a blessed Easter.This will be my first one "straight" in at least twenty years.
Watch out for those Cadbury Eggs!
Old 03-27-2005, 11:10 AM
  # 453 (permalink)  

Heppy Easter everyone! I am grateful that the sun is out today. Maybe the rest of the snow will melt away. Either way, I'm grateful that we are having good weather today. Hope everyone has a blessed day today!
Old 03-27-2005, 11:26 AM
  # 454 (permalink)  
Little Girl Found

Blessing to everyone, everywhere on this beautiful Easter Sunday. I am glad to hear that you, Sherrie and Richie, are doing well.

Mmmm...I've had my yearly allotment of Cadbury Eggs...but I'm still working on the Reeses peanut butter eggs....

I'm making a standing rib roast over at my mom's ($55 for the bloody thing!!!) I never knew how expensive they were, but when I first had one a few years ago I thought it was one of the best things I've ever tasted (thanks Kim...even though your nephew and I don't talk anymore).

Danielle
Old 03-27-2005, 03:13 PM
  # 455 (permalink)  
No expectations!

:e21r :eo9f :e21r
Happy Easter, everyone!
I am so grateful that this thread is still going strong.
I am also very grateful that I did NOT get anything in my Easter basket because I'm finally having to get serious about cutting back on the sweets.

I confess to not reading back to my last post. Sorry. I did read the last few and it sounds like all are well. I know I am. Sorry to worry you. I'm just studying really hard and stuff. You know, life. Anyway, y'all can always PM me if I disappear again, ok? Take care, Sherry, Richie, and Danielle, and whoever else is looking in!

Love and hugs always,
Eddie
Old 03-27-2005, 03:25 PM
  # 456 (permalink)  
Ben's Papa

Hi Sherry,Danielle,and Eddie.
I'm glad you all had a nice Easter.As usual I ate too much.
It's good to see you back Eddie.Don't worry,this thread is going to stay alive!
I hope you all have a nice evening and a good week ahead.
God bless you all.

:e06e
Old 03-31-2005, 01:53 PM
  # 457 (permalink)  

Hi everyone! Today I am grateful that my parents made it back from Florida safely. They were down there for a month, lucky them! I am also grateful that we have had fairly decent weather the last 2 days. Maybe spring really is here! Hope everyone is having a blessed week.
Old 03-31-2005, 05:10 PM
  # 458 (permalink)  
Ben's Papa

Spring definately seems to be here.Don't forget to set your clocks ahead this weekend.
God bless you all.
Old 04-01-2005, 03:09 PM
  # 459 (permalink)  

I'm grateful that spring is here, even though it is supposed to snow tomorrow. I am grateful that I have been able to enjoy these nice days we have had.
Old 04-01-2005, 04:25 PM
  # 460 (permalink)  
Ben's Papa

Only thing is,I have to cut the grass tomorrow.