Notices

Bedtime Gratitude Prayer

Old 02-02-2005, 05:30 AM
  # 401 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Sorry about your friend, Sherry, and I'm sorry, Hope, that you're having a rough time, too. My mom has been in the hospital since Sunday night and I'm a little stressed out. Please keep us in your prayers, y'all!
Hey, Richie!
Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 02-02-2005, 04:16 PM
  # 402 (permalink)  
Miss Behavin'

i have to say that in my prayers at night i thank God for another day, another chance to live,i thank him for my past and the broken road that lead me to sobriety. i cant ever forget where i came from for fear of going back!!!i'm grateful for recieving a little faith in myself that gets stronger everyday.i pray every night for God to help a suffering addict see the likght at the end of the tunnel.....sweet dreams
Old 02-03-2005, 06:14 AM
  # 403 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Thanks for sharing, wantneeda, and WELCOME to the thread! We're glad you're here!
Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 02-03-2005, 06:35 AM
  # 404 (permalink)  

Hi everyone!
Eddie, how are you?

I'm grateful for the wonderful people in my life. I'm so fortunate and blessed.

Love,
Hope
Old 02-03-2005, 03:59 PM
  # 405 (permalink)  
Ben's Papa

Hey Eddie,Sherry and Hope.Welcome to the thread Wantneeda.
We have an unexpected snowstorm going on here right now and tonight I'm grateful that I got off on time and made it home before the big traffic jam that has engulfed this area.And I'm so thankful for my daughter who has had supper ready for me two nights in a row.
I don't have a lot but I have what I need.
God bless you all!
Old 02-03-2005, 07:50 PM
  # 406 (permalink)  

Hey Richie, Eddie, Hope, Wantneeda! I pray that this finds everyone doing well. Eddie, sorry to hear about your mom. Is everything alright? I have said a little prayer for her. Hope, I pray that things are starting to level out for you, I know you've been on an emotional rollar coaster the past couple days. Richie, I'm with you. I have what I need right now, and for that I am grateful. Life is good today. All my needs are met, what more can I ask for. Wantneeda, as the others have said, welcome to the thread!

God, please be with all of us tonight. Keep Eddie's Mom in your hands and keep us all safe. Please take care of my friend Tony, and do your will in his life. Help me to remember that I have given it to you, and to not take it back. We thank you for all the blessings you have given us, and for the choice to stay sober, one day at a time. Amen.

Sherry
Old 02-04-2005, 06:12 AM
  # 407 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Hey, Hope, Richie, and Sherry!
I'm OK, just a bit stressed out. Thanks for asking, Hope.
Richie, your daughter sounds like a real sweetie.
Sherry, thank you so much for that wonderful prayer.
I'm waiting on my brother to go see my mom at the hospital. Yes, she's still there, which is really ridiculous. They still don't know what's going on or what they're going to do. She's unable to keep anything down. I want to go down there and bust some heads! teehee. There's my brother. Gotta run!
Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 02-04-2005, 04:18 PM
  # 408 (permalink)  
Ben's Papa

Hi everyone,
Eddie,your mother is in my prayers.I know God is watching over her and your family.
Sherry and Hope,I pray that you are doing well tonight.
God bless you all.
Old 02-04-2005, 08:31 PM
  # 409 (permalink)  

Hello everyone. I'm praying that all is well with everyone. I am grateful to be feeling better. I had a touch of the flu, but not nearly as bad as most have been getting it. Eddie, I pray that your mom is feeling better. Have a good night everyone!

Sherry
Old 02-05-2005, 04:04 PM
  # 410 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Thank you both so much, Richie and Sherry!
Sherry, sorry you've been ill. I didn't know one could have a "touch" of the flu. LOL.

Tonight I am grateful for my mom's nurse, Amy. Mom says she's an angel and I think I agree!

I am also grateful to be able to go to my home group finally! Class prevents me from going to our Tuesday meeting and the weather prevented me from going on Saturday the last week or two, so it's been a while.

Hope everybody is having a SWELL weekend!
Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 02-05-2005, 04:38 PM
  # 411 (permalink)  

Of course there is an angel watching over your Mom, Eddie. We've been praying for God to watch over her, so why wouldn't there be an angel involved? Glad to hear that you will be going to your home group. I know what it's like to miss it. It's always nice to come home!

Have a great night everyone!
Old 02-08-2005, 03:53 PM
  # 412 (permalink)  
Ben's Papa

Hi Sherry and Eddie.
Eddie,I hope your mom is doing well.I have been praying for her.
Sherry,I hope you have recovered from the flu.
God bless ya'll and good night.
Old 02-08-2005, 04:10 PM
  # 413 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Hey, Sherry and Richie! Thanks for the prayers! Mom's still in the hospital, but she's basically doing OK, and for THAT I am grateful.

I'll be even more grateful to get the exam I have to take in a few minutes over with. Wish me well, y'all!

Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 02-08-2005, 08:39 PM
  # 414 (permalink)  

Hey Eddie, I hope all went well with your exam. I'm sure it did. Be sure to let us know. I'm glad to hear that your mom is doing better.
Hey Richie, get any new cd's in the mail? I know you and Eddie talk about music all the time.
Today I am grateful that my very good friend, who has been back drinking for 2 months, came back tonight. He is staying with someone in the rooms until he gets it together a little bit. Thank you God for all the blessings you give us every day. I pray that I never forget to be grateful for them!

Love and Hugs.........Sherry
Old 02-09-2005, 04:03 PM
  # 415 (permalink)  
Ben's Papa

Glad to hear your mom is doing okay,Eddie?Hope you get a mark on your exam.
No new cds lately,Sherry.I've been overpowered by the Clash.So much music and not enough time.
You all have a great night.
God bless.
Old 02-09-2005, 08:14 PM
  # 416 (permalink)  

Red face hi everyone

I was feeking sorry for myself today, so I needed to see your prayer. I am grateful to be clean for 14 months!!!
Old 02-10-2005, 05:59 AM
  # 417 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Welcome to SR and to the thread, Pickles!
And congratulations on 14 months!
You rock (and so does GRATITUDE!)!

Sherry,
I didn't do so well on the exam Tuesday night, but I had one Wednesday morning that I blew away! That's great about your friend coming back, too. Richie and I have been talking about the Clash's Sandinista, which was originally a triple album and is a double CD, so that's enough new music to last a while. Right, Richie?

Richie,
My mom may get out today, I hope. She's off IVs and is eating regular food, so I have my fingers crossed. Thanks for asking!

Have to go to therapy now!
Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 02-13-2005, 06:28 PM
  # 418 (permalink)  
Ben's Papa

Hey!You guys doing okay.I hope so.
Hope you all have a good week.
God bless.
Old 02-14-2005, 06:02 AM
  # 419 (permalink)  

Hey Eddie and Richie,

I haven't really been on too much lately. My sponsor has me working pretty hard, and I've also been helping someone out with some babysitting so he can go to meetings. I am very grateful that I have so many wonderful people in my life.

Eddie, sorry bout the exam Tues. but Wed. sounds great!!!! How's your mom doing? I hope everything is well.

Everyone have a great Valentine's Day, and of course a great sober day!!!!!
Old 02-14-2005, 12:09 PM
  # 420 (permalink)  
Little Girl Found

Hey everyone! Hope y'all are doing well...
I can't goof around like I used to at my old job D*MMIT!!! JK. It's actually nice to have a little more than minor responsibilities.

I'm grateful for the wonderful people here and for my AWESOME new co-workers. I'm actually working with people near to my age! There's a girl (woman) here that's like 2 years younger than me but she's so knowledgeable and cool and she's my new hero! :tongue3:

Hope you all have a good night!
Danielle