SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 46 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/332845-bedtime-gratitude-part-46-a.html)

Opivotal 05-22-2014 04:24 AM

Bedtime Gratitude ~ Part 46

New Thread Continues From Here :)

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...elcome-25.html

Rusty Zipper 05-22-2014 04:32 AM

thanks for the new part ope,

grateful for that

venuscat 05-22-2014 05:01 AM

^^^ ditto ♥

Nite all. xx

Astro 05-22-2014 05:53 AM

Opi, thank you for the new thread and your leadership!

Grateful the catfish were biting and my son was doing the fileting!

Alysheba 05-22-2014 08:10 AM

Thanks OPI!!

HeadLump 05-22-2014 02:06 PM

Grateful for a relaxing day

Grateful for the wonderful sound of thunder

Grateful for a lovely bath and the excellent book I'm reading

least 05-22-2014 04:11 PM

Grateful - always grateful - for the love of my critters. They get me thru the worst times without going bonkers. :) I can always depend on their love. :)

Alysheba 05-22-2014 05:17 PM

Grateful to be slowly making some decisions about what I need to do and then following through, not as quickly as I'd like, but it's a start. Grateful for trying to piece things together one small step at a time.

Grateful for you all. :VA005:

Rusty Zipper 05-22-2014 05:47 PM

grateful to have shooshed off the shytt fairy today

uncle holmes 05-22-2014 06:06 PM

Grateful to catch up on reading everyone's posts.

Life has been real busy and challenging and hectic for me lately. At work I'm still at the same company, but got changed to a different position, which is actually a move up.

Glad about the change. I'm doing different things and learning new stuff. But it's been really nerve-racking and strenuous. The learning curve is the hardest part about it.

Also I'm in the process of selling my house. The real estate agent started the showings a few days ago while I've been at work.

Grateful for this forum to read others gratitude which also reminds me to keep a good attitude and always remember to be grateful.

EternalQ 05-22-2014 06:31 PM

Grateful the storm has passed. The dog and I hid underneath the steps in the basement when my phone started screeching to take shelter due to a funnel cloud sighting.

Grateful there was no damage here... but my nieces area about five miles away had a lot of damage but no one seriously hurt. Her electric went out. I saw a barn tore up and tons of trees down a few miles away, on the TV.

Grateful for smart phones and family and for a basement. The last time I hid under the basement steps with the dog, due to tornado sightings, was in my former house in a virtual root cellar under cobwebby steps. It was me, the dog, the phone, and a bottle of vodka. Unbelievable.

Missy7 05-22-2014 07:02 PM

Hi bedtime graces.

I'm back on the wagon and just starting to feel decent. So I am grateful that I can feel good this evening.

Day One (again)

venuscat 05-22-2014 07:17 PM

^^^ So grateful that Missy is back here with us!!!! :) ♥♥♥

Panacea 05-22-2014 08:04 PM

Grateful for Missy achievement on day 1. The decision to start Day 1 was huge and the hardest for me. I am always grateful for that first step.

Grateful for momentum on the home front and a long three day weekend with the kids and family.
Grateful for a surprise that we are planning for them (the kids) and to be able to watch their glee unfold.
Grateful to feel good and whole again.

Pan

airwick 05-22-2014 08:11 PM

Nite everyone. Yes, I made it through another day :)

I wanted to laugh, I was on my 3rd cup of ice cream and my son said something to me that made my world light up!

He said "Mom, it may be your third cup of ice cream but at least it's not your third drink"

You got to love him :)

Astro 05-23-2014 06:07 AM

Missy, we saved a seat for you :wink: Welcome back :hug:

Grateful that this week is coming to a close and I have three days with my children and grandkids to look forward to.

HeadLump 05-23-2014 01:13 PM

Grateful EQ survived the storm :yikes:

Grateful Missy is back on the road with us again :hug:

HeadLump 05-23-2014 01:19 PM

Grateful for a relaxing bumbling day

Grateful to catch up with friends

Grateful to be having a long bath. There's something very soothing about stretching out in soft warm bubbles while reading about crime in an Icelandic winter!

Alysheba 05-23-2014 04:15 PM

Grateful for another day sober and another day of my diet under my belt... :)

Rusty Zipper 05-23-2014 06:18 PM

grateful forgiveness is the best form of revenge