Notices

Blessed Be Another 24 hours in Recovery

Old 06-26-2004, 12:57 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LoneFIREWalkingHorse

Blessed Be Another 24 hours in Recovery

Dang...I hate when it feels like the going gets tough :headache:. Those last words in "A Vision for You..."---...trudging the road of happy destiny...sounds like I would be more than happy to walk through horse mucky pens--in spring when the ground just begins to get dry--and the mud becomes sticky (and my mud boots could get sucked off my foot--making my once dry clean sock--more than baringly unpleasant :crazy: ).
Its when the going gets tough that I have to remember my Higher Power will never give me more than I can handle--and a muddy sock is something I can handle. It is for the love I have for horses that I am willing to go through that mud and willing to take the risk of having my mud boot sucked off (its happened...LOL)--and so yes...I would be trudging the road of happy destiney.
I have learned another thing about the word trudge...the dictionary version says it means to walk...not with lead on ones feet....just walk. I guess it is kinda like how humility got its bad wrap...when getting humility means getting humble and getting human--right sized.
Well if anyone you know gets up on there high horse and ends up walking through horse mucky pens in spring--mud boot gets sucked off and sock into horsey muck mud, this has a way of right sizing a person (it did me anyway) and realize I am just human .
I never thought such a funny insodent could be such a blessing--LOL I am grateful today for trudging the road of happy destiney--horsey muck mud and all....or just walking (the dictionary definition). Th muddy sock only lasts for the moment as but the lesson of its value kept for another 24 hours. I will never look at horse mud the same again...thank you Great Spirit for this teaching.

Prayers and Blessing to all who Read this....this Blessing would not be possible with out all of you who are the same as I...I am grateful.

LoneFIREWalkingHorse
Old 06-27-2004, 05:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I love how you described that.......and I love that you are able to take this and perceive it in a way that is really beneficial to YOU!!! :>) Keep going one "muddy" foot in front of the other...ONE day at a time.
Great post....GOOD positive thinking!!!!!
God Bless!!!
HOPE2055