Notices

my loves

Old 02-27-2014, 08:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

my loves

my gratitude list is so long...i just dont know if it will all fit but i will try

I am grateful for my daddy..i have known him since i was 2 1/2 years old..he chose to be my daddy when him and my mama adopted me..my daddy to me was 10 foot tall and bullet proof..he was my knight in shining armor everyday that he was in my life. I remember him teaching me to ride Chief, one of many horses, he taught me to make potato soup with him, he taught me to pray, he taught me that no matter what happens I can always turn to him for advice or just to have an ear...I miss my daddy so very very much! he passed away in 2011. I crave his presence in my life and it is a hole that will never be filled. But, when i think back to the phone calls, the letters, the cards, the hugs and good night kisses i remember that no matter wether he is here physically or not he is always in my heart and if i listen real close i can hear him tell me that he loves me and he is proud of me....When he passed away all of us kids got something of his to keep with us...I received his bible.....when i miss him the most, i open it up and read notes that he wrote in it, or i see things that he circled or highlighted and i feel like he is leading me to see what he saw and read...i am proud and honored and blessed to be his daughter...