Notices

Thanks

Old 01-26-2014, 10:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Thanks

I am posting today to say thanks for this forum and all the friends I made while on it. I couldn't have done it without you all. You were my support, my hope and my friends though my darkess moments!

Thank you, I love you all.

Devastated
Old 01-26-2014, 10:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey, Dev!!! So good to see you!! I have to admit, I think reading you and Ann planning jailhouse weddings and making light of some things that were just hard to accept is a huge part of why I kept coming back here.

So, guess I'm grateful for you and all those who proved that humor is a pretty good way of dealing with some hard stuff. It's not heartless, it just gives the body/soul some release I think.

Love, hugs, and prayers,

Amy
Old 01-27-2014, 10:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Impurrfect:

Good to hear from you. OMG, do you remember how I went to pieces when my son told me he had no place to live and he was going to have to sleep in his storage unit??

Dumb me, I went to pieces. I kept thinking, how will he breath with no windows!!! How dumb was I. I mean if he had money for a storage unit why didn't he just call that home. Thinking back, it would have been a great place to live. LOL

You're right though...without the laughs that we had, I don't think I would have been able to cope much longer. Thank Goodness for Ann and her crazy replies.

Do you remember how many times I had the warden on the phone?? OMG! Or the best one was calling the Chaplin at San Quentin to get messages to my son. I guess I thought he was my private messenger service!

My son still talks about how the Warden told him to please tell his mother to stop calling!! LOL

The lengths we will go for our kids! Crazy!

Hugs, Dev