Notices

Glad to be clean

Old 06-16-2004, 03:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Glad to be clean

Today I'm grateful that no matter what I dont' have to use. I'm only venting my job is driving me crazy, my co-workers are all recovering from something and they believe I need to accept their out of order behavior like they were clients, what they don't understanding is that today in my life I don't have to accept being mistreated. I think I need a meeting because right now I'm just a bit angry.
Old 06-17-2004, 02:42 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Paused

nieceyh
By allowing these people to make you angry you are just handing them your life and saying do with it what you will because I don't know what to do.The answer is very simple when it comes to other people. I nearly always do the right thing today and if I don't know what that is than I do the next right thing. The longer I am in recovery the easier this becomes. Nieceyh just love them to death. If you practice the things you are taught love and tolerance and what yourself change you will also see others around you begin to change.Do the right thing,give them to God and watch the problem disappear.
Take care
jyates5
Old 06-18-2004, 02:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Paused

Glad to be clean

Thanks jyates5, I know that if I just love them and give them to God it'll be okay but what do i do with the feelings that I have of disrespect and anger? When I got clean I made a decision not to allow anyone to speak to me any kind of way. My employer is having a conflict resolution meeting on Saturday to resolve differences among all staff members, will let you know how it goes.