Notices

My GRATITUDE List...for today 06/14/04

Old 06-14-2004, 09:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LoneFIREWalkingHorse

My GRATITUDE List...for today 06/14/04

I have found when I am feeling down :Flush: I can do a little check in with myself while I am driving down the road by making a GRATITUDE list and pray for all those who are in my life.... I am just going to make a gratitude list of blessings that are true gifts from the Higher Power of my understanding.

I am GRATEFUL for my Mom and the relationship we have today--we can laugh, cry, share, love in a different way than ever before or I could comprehend and we are there for each other.

I am GRATEFUL for my animal dog children (Belle, Byrd, Whiskey--my Labrador Retrievers) and horse child (Rayn) they are unconditional, patient and kind and I learn lessons from them everyday.

I am GRATEFUL for my partner who is of like spirit with interests that we share, and love that is of honesty, openmindedness and willingness to grow together. (I waited several years for a person like this, and it patience does pay off).

I am GRATEFUL for my countless friends who grace me with their wisdom, acceptance, non-judging natures that have come to understand being human means not being perfect, but making progress.

I am GRATEFUL for all the support I get from those who guide me upon my journey of education.

I am GRATEFUL for my Higher Power who loves me just as I am, and the relationship we have forged together in the years that have past that I have been in recovery.

A-HO Me'tah-quee-hot-sen (thank you all my relations) for all of the teachings and lessons I have learned.

I am GRATEFUL that I am not alone, and able to be there for another when the message is carried--unity, recovery, and true to self.

Prayers and Blessings to all who read this--this is only a fraction of my Gratitude list--and the list continues to grow.