Notices

I broke up with him... Thankfully

Old 11-26-2013, 09:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I broke up with him... Thankfully

[SIZE="4"]Hello again all, It is hard to see who is still here since this past spring when I last posted. I sure was a mess. Gee.

Since that last posting on this website I have stopped seeing the A. He tried contacting me last September by text but I ignored him. I have checked up on him and his new girlfriend on FB. No easy task, seeing he blocked me. But that's the extent of my curiosity. I have not wasted another minute on him.

For anyone who wonders, I have worked out a lot of the pain I felt. I'm pretty well over him. I only have to imagine his life and the misery he's causing his current girlfriend as posted on FB to realize how lucky I am to have him out of my life. I am still seeing the "rebound man." Rebound man was and is very determined to have me in his life. I don't think of him as rebound man anymore. I can't speak of my overall mental state other than to say I am sadder and wiser I suppose. My mother is still ill. I'm okay, and much much better than when that sick A was running me ragged.

I will check back on this website from time-to-time because it is a wonderful resource and helped me pull through some miserable times, even when I was annoyed at some of the observations made about my bouncing around between two guys!

You all helped me put this in perspective. Thank you. I wish everyone well on your journeys.
/SIZE]