Notices

I am grateful for quite a few things :)

Old 10-19-2013, 06:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
The Kid

I am grateful for quite a few things :)

I am grateful that I found this website, although I mostly just browse. I find that I am book marking a lot of individual posts because I find them so uplifting and I plan to read them when I am feeling weak or if I need to really stay strong. I am grateful for all of you guys and how you make me change my perspective on things just from typing a few words.

I am grateful for this wealth of support, I feel you have all contributed to something that must help so many people.

I am grateful that you have all made me feel accepted.

I am grateful that I feel good enough to work on relationships that I previously neglected due to my lifestyle.

I am grateful that I no longer feel that I have been robbed of my character and can work to rebuild myself.

I am grateful for sunshine and recognising how beautiful the day can be.

I am grateful for being aware, being aware of my surroundings, my body and how I am feeling. I feel like I am in touch with myself again.

I am grateful for coffee I need my morning pick me up!

I am grateful for fresh air.

I am grateful for friendship and how understanding my friends really are

Lastly, I am grateful for restful sleep, something I have gone for so long without. Now that I get it, it really sets me up for the day.

I hope you all have had and will have a good day with lots to be grateful for, I'll probably add some more here later today, feel free to chime in with anything you want to add!

Best wishes, ENC