Notices

Big Dog Day by fishing mattr

Old 02-21-2013, 03:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Big Dog Day by fishing mattr

Hello it's fishing mattr with another Big Dog Day. I did community service tuesday, that is why I missed library time on computer. But I'm here today. Me and Big Dog went on another hike in the woods. We did'nt find any antlers this time, but we did have a good hike. We also found a little firewood for when we go firewooding this summer. I am thankful for another week sober, good supporting people, and A good AA meeting last friday. feels good to wake up and not need another drink of whiskey. Many bottles after and nowhere we go. So I'm grateful for a great year. And another day of sobriety. I passed another U/A wednsday. Getting lots of exercise hiking around with my dog in the woods. We looked long and hard around our own area where we live for a Great Big Stag Buck and his sheds. Found about a million rubs he had made on little tree's and brush. About two or three miles around the whole area. We have hiked in and out everywhere, but no luck with them. We'll keep at it though. I can't wait till it's time to do yard work at the camp ground I work at in the summertime. Well a lot to look forward to. I love typing again on a keyboard. I do'nt have to see a therapist until the middle of next month now. Just once a month now. I hope to move to level three with the judge. Thats phase three to some people. Well I've been staying plenty warm at my house this winter. Lots of firewood. My propane has lasted so far so good. Eating right and lots of liquids. Feel sluggish in the mornings but getting better at waking up. Well thats a lot to be grateful for. So I'll read some more blogs, see ya later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-21-2013, 03:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
RIP Sweet Suki

Great post. Thanks for sharing! Sounds like you're doing pretty good.