Notices

thankful to everyone here at SR

Old 02-21-2013, 12:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

thankful to everyone here at SR

I am thankful for SR and everyone who have been kind while I was going through a rough time. You all have been wonderful and are heaven sent.

I dont have any contact with my axbf and his family, although I miss him dearly, I am happy to report my life is slowing inching its way back to normalcy, no more drama. I pray for him everyday that he finds his way and that he truly find happiness that he deserves. I have learned so much from my relationship with him and clearly it has put another dimension in my life, I feel sad for everyone who is going through this, As and their family and loved ones. This community is a great support!
Old 05-12-2013, 10:14 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I tried to send you a private message but I can't until I have 5 posts. I just wanted to say that I read all your posts, and I can't believe how similar our stories are, even down to the NA program. I am in the middle of my program right now. When I read your posts about wanting to contact your ex because you think he will apologize and tell you he regrets what he did really hit home. Every time my boyfriend has broken up with me, I was waiting for that text. When someone would call me I was always hoping it was him. It's so sick and sad that we do this. I hope one day I can be strong and not fall for his tricks. Thank you for posting your journey, it truly has helped me