SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   The Gratitude List (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/)
-   -   Morning Gratitude Part 29 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/gratitude-list/270446-morning-gratitude-part-29-a.html)

Rusty Zipper 10-14-2012 02:25 AM

grateful to have a purpose in life

Fandy 10-14-2012 03:51 AM

Grateful for peace of mind and always grateful for having hope.
grateful for every morning, we're blessed to be here, not trapped inside a bottle.

lyddie 10-14-2012 04:00 AM

Grateful that I am now old enough to really understand and appreciate that the difficulties that I have faced in life have really made me a better person.

GypsyHeart 10-14-2012 05:03 AM

grateful for lazy sunday mornings
grateful for a not so foggy brain this morning
grateful for plenty to do today

Pondlady 10-14-2012 05:47 AM

Grateful for spending time with family this week end. Grateful I was not tempted to drink in an environment where alcohol flowed like a river.......wedding reception.

Grateful to be going home later this afternoon.

EternalQ 10-14-2012 06:55 AM

Grateful to have gotten through yesterday.
Grateful my family has learned to let everyone in the family be themselves, no matter how different we all can seem at times.
Grateful at the luncheon yesterday, not one person drank alcohol. A year ago we all would have drank alcohol.
Grateful my Dad is back to not drinking as any alcohol aggravates his health problems. Grateful a sister has stopped drinking now for a few weeks to improve her sleep. These happen to be the two people in the family that I spend the most time with except for my daughter.
Also grateful my daughter's tests have now shown normal results and that she is cutting down / out all alcohol to minimize dehydration.
Grateful it is a happy coincidence for me that my Dad, sister and daughter for all different reasons have cut out alcohol. None are alcoholic. But it is so much more relaxing for me to be around people who are not drinking.

lyddie 10-14-2012 12:49 PM

EternalQ - Having non-drinking family members really helps. So glad you have that support.

Fandy 10-15-2012 02:40 AM

Grateful that it is warm outside, i still have the kitchen window open.
Grateful that monday is going to go fast (at work)
Grateful to be ready for a busy week, not full of dread, hungover.
grateful to feel human

GypsyHeart 10-15-2012 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by Fandy (Post 3625593)
Grateful to be ready for a busy week, not full of dread, hungover.
grateful to feel human

ditto fandy :)
i am normally so hungover every monday morning.... i think it was the stress of the people i used to work with - i always drank a lot on sundays and stayed up too late. grateful to be sitting here with my cuppa coffee this morning

Rusty Zipper 10-15-2012 02:53 AM

grateful to see ebay finally addmitted there is a issue

lyddie 10-15-2012 04:46 AM

Grateful that I am starting what will be a long and stressful week at work rested and not hungover.

EternalQ 10-15-2012 06:22 AM

Grateful i took off of work today.

Grateful that the dream I had of returning to an addictive relationship (of two years ago) was just a dream. I need to weed such thoughts from my mind.

Grateful, that, since i bathed the dog last night, I woke up to a clean, sweet smelling soft dog, ... as, he is practically sitting on my head.

Good day everyone.

Rusty Zipper 10-16-2012 03:09 AM

grateful my pal's back from his two week fishing trip

GypsyHeart 10-16-2012 03:21 AM

grateful for my new boss on boss's day (the yuckiness of yesterday.... it was in yesterday and at least he wasn't terribly mean about it)
grateful for the things my dept is involved with at work.... i know there will work to do when i get there
grateful for fellow horror fans on the internet :)

rz hope ur friend caught a lot of fish or at least had a good time
eq maybe your mind is just purging!!! that would be a good thing!!

EternalQ 10-16-2012 04:40 AM

Grateful for Rusty's avatar; it makes me laugh everytime i see it.
Grateful for a job.
Grateful I am still sober today.

Pondlady 10-16-2012 04:52 AM

Grateful for a clear/ sober mind, to prioritize my responsibilities.

lyddie 10-16-2012 05:13 AM

Grateful for being able to sleep over 8 hours last night. I was so tired and now I feel sane and strong. I am always so amazed at how much better life seems with a good night's sleep.

newby1961 10-16-2012 05:40 AM

Grateful even though the howling wind woke me up at 4am I am making great use of my time on SR.

Change4good 10-16-2012 05:44 AM

Grateful to be sane, sober, and rested this morning. Bring it world!

IndaMiricale 10-16-2012 05:45 AM

Grateful to be here and have missed a couple posts. But didnt miss them because of the old life.

@RZ love the Munsters pic. LOL