Notices

I Am So Grateful For..................

Old 12-21-2003, 08:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

I Am So Grateful For..................

I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR 6 DAYS OF SOBRIETY! I NEVER EVER THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE IT THIS FAR. I KNOW IT IS ONLY 6 DAYS, BUT IT SEEMS LIKE A LIFETIME TO ME! I AM ALSO, GRATEFUL THAT THIS CHRISTMAS (THE GOOD LORD WILLING), I WILL BE SOBER! I WILL NOT GET DRUNK ON CHRISTMAS EVE AND EMBARASS MY HUSBAND, MY CHILDREN AND MY FRIENDS AND GO TO BED SCREAMING AND CRYING! AND I WILL NOT BE HUNGOVER AND ASHAMED ON CHRISTMAS DAY! AND I CAN ENJOY MY HUSBAND, MY CHILDREN, MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

I WILL BE THINKING AND PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU THIS HOLIDAY SEASON AND WISH YOU JOY AND STRENGTH!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

LOVE,

ANGELA
Old 12-21-2003, 08:58 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

CONGRATS Angela! 6 days is a fantastic achievement !

Thank you for the wishes , and I too, wish you and your family a safe and peaceful Christmas .

Hang in there , you can do it ! One day at a time !

HUGX
Lee
Old 12-22-2003, 09:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

woo hoo angela!
Old 12-22-2003, 11:52 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Paused

Good for you Angela! Keep with the program. Remember that you really do have a choice and there's always someone available for support. Remember, ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Merry Christmas to you and your family

Nelson
Old 12-29-2003, 09:31 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Paused

i am so grateful...............that today i woke up sober again. i did not feel like i was going to puke and i could walk down the stairs with both eyes open and not have to hang on to the railing and the room was not spinning around!. i am grateful that i feel like a human being again! i am grateful that i overcame the urge to stop at texaco last night and get a 12 pack of michelob light. i am grateful for a supportive husband and 2 loving wonderful kids. i am grateful for my new friends at SR that love and encourage me. i am grateful for my job (even though i have been here 17 years and am more than a little burnt out)! i m grateful for this day and this moment right now!

love and hugs

angela