Notices

I am grateful......

Old 12-31-2003, 06:32 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

I am grateful I have made it another year, and very excited about 2004.....I think I will make more progress than ever before, thank you HP........and my SR friends........I am just thankful today, what a great feeling!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: gif
peace_004.gif (4.6 KB, 64 views)
Old 01-04-2004, 07:36 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

I am grateful to be alive today. Thankful to still have the opportunity to grow and learn, to be a productive member of society......thankful for being able to feel again, and STILL being glad to be alive...never thought that would happen. LOL.....Thank you HP, guide me this coming week, I am forever grateful for the guidance you give! You're a heckuva lot better at it than I was...!!Keep me listening, keep me teachable, keep me safe from myself...amen.
Old 01-04-2004, 07:45 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

I am also grateful school resumes tomorrow and a schedule can be had again... And thankful I will have some quiet meditation time in the mornings!
Old 01-08-2004, 10:45 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

I am grateful my husband is home early this week and is ok, and also thankful the school situation with my daughter is working out, it's a good day!!! Thank you God!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2004, 07:12 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

I am grateful today for heat, food, blankets, hot water. I am thankful for the sun that is coming out today...though it ain't warming athing up...it is much better lighting....counts for something! I am thankful for my husband and children, and for my freedoms, especially after a documentary I watched last night. I was in tears the whole time, just realizing how free I am, and that I can choose also to be free of the hell of addiction, or I can choose to be in bondage to it. My call, my choice, thank you God that I have choices! So blessed for that.
Just feeling all-around grateful and happy today!!
:star :band :slider:
Old 01-11-2004, 06:25 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

I am thankful I am alive, and have another day...another chance to make it in this world. I am thankful for all here at SR who have shown me love and given me support and encouragment, all with expecting nothing in return, I am thankful to know there are some really awesome people in this world, and that I had the opportunity to meet them, and be a part of recovery with them. Thank you HP, and please help me as I try to build a foundation in the f2f world. I am grateful I still have a chance, just please God, help me make it this time, give me strength and courage to face what I must, and to do what I have neglected for so long...life, and living life on life's terms. Help me HP to be grateful no matter hpw bad I feel, help me to see....grant me 20/20 vision when it comes to being grateful...because the minute I become ungrateful and discouraged that all is wrong...I fall, and I fall so fast and so hard.
Old 01-13-2004, 06:47 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

I am thankful for my children, for them I must be strong, I must be an example of a healthy productive life....I am thankful for their unconditional love....God please help me not to let them down....help me to raise them to be happy, well-adjusted adults. I am grateful for them so much, please God help me get well....they need me whole, and they need me happy.
Old 01-17-2004, 03:38 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
~Author of My Life~

I am grateful I still have breath, I can still start another day, I can still choose to work my recovery...or let addiction work me right into my grave. I am grateful for choices although it doesn't always feel like I have a choice...I know...I know I do.