Notices

past and present

Old 11-22-2003, 05:15 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

past and present

I am grateful to the friends of my past that gave me a wake call to the life I was destroying. I am grateful to the friends in my present that are teaching me how to live life and experience all it's joys and deal with as it's disappoinments with clarity of mind.

I'm grateful for all my experinces of the past; that they have contributed to the person I am today with insight and understanding of others and their issues. I am grateful that presently I am learning how to use the tools in order to better my life and help others along the way!

I'm still a work in progress, but I am grateful for each new sunrise that brings on the opportunities to continue progressing into the wonderful world of living. I thank each new day that brings on new and wonderful experinces to enjoy and remember through out my life.

Pony
Old 08-26-2013, 04:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Being part of the S.R. family.
What a great and supportive forum.

Foolishly checked an old aggro forum I had been part of for some after a couple of months, and wow, such bitterness, hatred, and ego. I didn't check but I think it would have put my blood pressure up, it did in the past. Logged out quickly.

We are really lucky to have S.R.