Notices

Morning Gratitude-Part 18

Old 02-07-2011, 06:42 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  

i've always wanted to see that Stone movie...thanks!

very grateful that my upbeat mood is persisting....it must be the 39 degree temps outside and some sunshine! I even sang along with Bon Jovi this morning..(with the car windows rolled up).
Old 02-07-2011, 08:35 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  
Decide. Commit. Succeed.

Today, I'm grateful for the amazing energy boost I'm feeling this morning! ( Thank you SBD)

I'm grateful for all the great info Fandy shared this morning! I could definitely take a few more steps to ensure that my hair grows back faster and thicker. Thanks so much for the tips!!

I'm grateful that my dog slept through the night without whining to go out! Another night of restful sleep for me! woo-hoo

I'm grateful that my sober days are adding up! Sometimes I forget what day I'm on and then I realize I'm really kicking butt! Almost 100 days sober. I'm just so damn proud of myself!
Old 02-07-2011, 08:49 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  

I'm grateful that I am excited about remodelling the 2nd bathroom (main bath). I am actually enjoying picking out stuff and planning the new bathroom.... i look forward to this although it is necessary. I am taking my time and researching what is needed, how much $$$ and the timeline.

it is a good sober project that keeps me interested. i'm not afraid to enjoy myself.

Chloe, I use Procaps. healthy hair skin and nails and a lot of their products..they are on line and very pure it seems. i've been on this supplement almost 10 months and i think it makes a good difference.
Old 02-07-2011, 10:10 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  
April 18, 2010

Grateful that I tried meditation this morning and easily did 15 minutes . . . I think I'm going to try more of this!

Grateful that now that I'm sober I don't have to pretend to care about the superbowl as an excuse to get extra drunk. JKJK. I like watching football now and then.

Grateful to be able to enjoy life sober more and more as my recovery grows stronger.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:02 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  

grateful

On awakening let me think about the twenty-four hours ahead.

may it be divorced from self-pity,

dishonest or self-seeking motives
Old 02-08-2011, 03:03 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  

Thanks, RZ

Grateful for the reminder that the universe doesn't revolve around me.

Old 02-08-2011, 03:36 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  

:rotfxko
Originally Posted by Sneezy View Post
Thanks, RZ

Grateful for the reminder that the universe doesn't revolve around me.

Grateful this morning for a 2 hour school delay. Kids can sleep in and I can make them bacon and eggs for breakfast, they'll love that.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:58 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  

I am grateful to wake up reasonably rested (i would have liked another 2 hours, but it ain't happening).

grateful the temps are at 35...no salting needed for the first time in a long time! grateful i could take the dog for a decent poopie-walk instead of *explaining* to him that he would have to make do in an area where i would not go down on my buttismo...

grateful for strong, hot coffee....i need it to start moving.
grateful that my depression is on the back burner for now...sobriety helps with that.
grateful to be organized for work and have a fresh hot breakfast, lunch and snack to ward off junk food consumption. (we won't mention the cherry garcia i had 2 nights in a row, but it was SO GOOD).
grateful that feeling good is more the norm than feeling bad these days...no more hangovers, barfing and headaches....no more wasting my life!
Old 02-08-2011, 06:31 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Grateful that altho I woke up quite sick this morning, I can spend most of the day in bed with the doggies. They are such good company and make me feel better just being around them. And they are grateful that I am their sober mommy. I take such good care of them, just like they deserve.

Grateful too that when I weighed them at the vet yesterday none of them had gained weight. We hardly get any walks in when the weather is this bad so I'm grateful that they haven't gained weight from the lack of exercise.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:40 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  

Morning all!

Grateful I got up on time which meant I could pack breakfast and lunch for today!

Grateful for a good nights sleaep and warm temperatures.

Grateful that my dreams are weird instead of terrifying these days
Old 02-08-2011, 07:07 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  
Thriving sober since 12/18/08

New to this part of the board, love it!

Let's see.. Today I am grateful that I woke up well rested at 5:30, and that baby slept until 7:30.

Grateful that my heat is working fine, considering the 10 inches of snow and 1 degree temp.

Grateful that I went grocery shopping yesterday and have to go nowhere today
Old 02-08-2011, 07:24 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  
Trudging that road.

Morning all
Grateful my friend took me to the 3D Green Hornet movie last night
Grateful I got a pretty good nite sleep
Grateful Princess didn't wake me up per her usual at 4am
Grateful I am going and looking for work yet again
Have a titalating Tuesday
OOPS almost forgot welcome Flutter
Old 02-08-2011, 08:35 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  
Decide. Commit. Succeed.

to Morning Grat flutter!

I'm grateful that today marks 100 days abstaining from booze! (Don't ask me why but I made a deal with myself that I could stop counting days when I reached this milestone. Now I've graduated to counting months!)

I'm grateful that I have a tough workout scheduled today with my fitness buddy!

I'm grateful that the library only charges 10 cents a day for late books. (Cause I think I'm like 6 days late.)

I'm grateful that my patience is increasing by leaps and bounds. (Being cranky all the time was getting old!)

I'm grateful that I found SR when I did. Even though I'm not particularly religious, I still believe it might have been a mini-miracle.
Old 02-08-2011, 08:47 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  

Welcome to the grat threads Flutter

Glad you found us
Old 02-08-2011, 08:59 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  
April 18, 2010

Welcome Flutter! This is a great thread! Glad you're here!

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 100 DAYS, CHLOE! I'm so proud of you. 100 Days was a huge milestone for me. I did the same thing (switch to months). I always enjoy reading about your progress.

Today I'm reminding myself to be grateful for my job even when it's a lot of hard work. Grateful that it allows me to live in my home (which I love), to not worry as much about meeting my material needs, to give me relative comfort/security. Grateful that sobriety contributes SO MUCH to this, both being able to keep a more demanding job & hold onto the money!

Today I am also grateful for my sweet, affectionate dog, and for 31 days without smoking cigarettes. Grateful to be able to apply what I've learned at SR and through the recovery journey to all aspects of my life. Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-08-2011, 05:58 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  

great seeing you hear flutter
Old 02-09-2011, 12:14 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Grateful I woke at midnight to add the AA Daily readings
and stayed a few hours to share and read....

Going back to bed to sleep now that I have wished y'all
Good morning ....let's all enjoy another blessed day..
Old 02-09-2011, 02:53 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  

Morning Carol and All

Grateful for the anticipation of spring!

This is the time of year when I really really try to appreciate the beauty of winter but ......... I am so ready for some warm weather and new little green leaves.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:22 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Welcome to the grat pack Flutter.

THis morning I woke up so sick again but only have two small things to do today, so will be able to stay in bed most of the day.

And tho I woke up still sick, I'm grateful it wasn't that ol' self induced sickness.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:53 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  

Aw, I hope you feel better soon Least

Grateful this morning I have an appt with an accountant to help me get on the right track this year. Have no clue what I'm doing but hopefully I will after today.