Notices

Thank God, Love Jesus, and Praise Allah for . . .

Old 01-20-2011, 05:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
curaezipirid

Thank God, Love Jesus, and Praise Allah for . . .

my new partner, (of nearly six months), who had been an opiate user since his early teens, (grew up on the street in Kings Cross, Australia's most notorious red light district), is today already 30 days clean . . .

. . . that is the longest he went without a morph since we met, and longer than ever since he was too young to know what opiates are, except for when inside of a gaol and hating himself.

He got an exorcism done on him by a traditional medicine man from the deserts of the Northern Territory, who we met in the streets of Darwin, and is being so sensible about himself now, that it is obvious that most of his former acquaintances hardly knew him as himself.

Thanking his own extraordinarily resilient belief in God, and in Jesus, and in his all of our salvation; and God love all of the world's traditional medicine men and women, for having sustained us all in our humanity through many long years of over indulgences in all sorts of substances; and God love us all for sustaining our way in Jesus

Inshallah . . . is Arabic for God's Will Be Done,

but Arabic for thanking God, translates more like to "praise God", and is more a "Mashallah"

Subhanallah my new partner will sooner than I knew be learning to want to detox himself all the way off of alcohol also, is my prayer for him now
Old 01-20-2011, 06:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Prayers for you both curaezipirid

D
Old 01-21-2011, 04:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Thinking of you both Curaezipirid, and sending out positive thoughts