Notices

I used to think about the "lucky people"...

Old 10-26-2009, 03:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking I used to think about the "lucky people"...

You know, those people that have it all and get all the breaks. But that was all before I saw the forest for the trees. I now realize how good I really have it. I got to know my Grandfather for 16 years, listen to him share his wisdom and old stories. I felt the longing and pangs of first love, but also the bliss and innocence. I'm currently in a long term relationship with a girl who just 'gets' me; the kinda girl you can tell all your secrets to, and still have her love you. I've never wanted for food, shelter, or clothing. I've managed to steer clear of jail, even though there have been times where I right out deserved it. I've had the chance to learn to appreciate the little things in life that make you smile without too much strife. I've had access to learning tools, and had the ability to further my education. I'd like to think I'm a pretty decent looking fellow, and I don't have much trouble sleeping anymore. Yeah.. you might say I feel like one of those 'lucky people' I always used to envy
Old 10-26-2009, 06:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Thanks for sharing with us....Welcome to SR