Notices

Todays gratitude

Old 04-19-2009, 01:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Todays gratitude

Grateful for time spent with my son and with the opportunity to do loads of diy work that a fair-sized property brings (lol). Grateful for the chance to take my daughter out for her first casting photograph, for Propellerheads on the cd, sun in the sky and for listening to my wife practicing the paino (not a mistype..) Grateful the bluebells and wild garlic are flowering, the tomato plants I planted are big enough to ***** out nearly, the dog has been walked... just grateful.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

i am greatful for my sobriety and my sober family. i am greatful for my sponsor. my mother my father my son. i am greatful that the god of my understanding loves me and has been there even when i didn't feel like anyone was. i am greatful this morning when my son woke up i ws the first person he wanted to see. i am greatful that he says i love you mommy. i am extremely greatful that i love myself today. i am greatful for this website were i can get my feelings out there.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Wink Family and Friends

Grateful for all the wondeful people in my life. My family gave me a surprise
50th birthday party this past weekend. Years ago they would have been worrying about what kind of trouble I was gonna get myself into.

I am happy today that I have come to a point in my life where they trust me to make choices that make them proud.

I am learning to live my life one day at a time, and am watching the promises come true each and every sober day.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:51 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

:day2