Notices

I need some gratitude!

Old 04-13-2009, 01:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Live it

I need some gratitude!

Boy, do I ever need some gratitude! Okay, so here goes.

1. My boyfriend. Come heck or high water, he never leaves my side. His support and love for me are unwavering. How awesome is that?! I feel so incredibly grateful for his love!

2. My parents. I know that people sometimes think that parents have to love you. Well, I've met enough people in my life who DON'T have that kind of love, and never did, so I know that's a lie. My parents are both my number one friends and number one fans. I love them unconditionally, forever. I am so grateful that they believe in me, even when I don't believe in myself.

3. My dog. My dog is the best dog in the entire world! She makes me so happy. She's wonderful company. She never judges me. She thinks I'm great, even when I don't really think so!

4. My job. A lot of folks are looking for a job right now. Not only am I not in need of work, but I'm also undertaking a lot of very challenging projects that really make a difference in our society! I also have pretty decent benefits here. They don't deduct my benefits from my paycheck, either. Now, that's great! Plus, I'm working in my field. I went to school, earned my degree with accolades, and now I'm using it! It couldn't be better. I don't just have a job. I have a career!

5. My material possessions. I have a nice car, a phone that functions and is kinda cute (kinda old, too ha ha ha), a clean, comfy house to live in, a great laptop .... at work, I have a nice computer and other things that really help make my life easier and more cushy. Hoo-rah!

I have all of these things because today, I DIDN'T USE.

My love to all!

XOXO Sugar